Why baby born on plane will get free flights for life??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i read somewhere that if you're born on board then the citizenship lies on the airline. like if you're born on the qantas you become an australian. LOL But i'm not sure if it's true.

I have a friend whose name is Lim Born Sub.

Guess where he was born in? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

during lunchtime..at subway LOL submarine far too ridiculous. The mum must be a real hero navy sailor to work under those conditions lol

It is more a goodwill of the airline to award free flights for life. Do not forget that in the T&C, the mother/child may be obligated to be the commercialized testimony in the future.

The mother and child was lucky not to have complications during labor. All planes do not have the facility for childbearing and they were so blessed indeed.

then you get free conceptions on plane for life .... but make sure you don't take those cheap domestic budget airline in some third world countries ....:think:

... cheap domestic budget airline in some third world country?

why? do you have ill experiences with cheap domestic budget airline in some third world country?

what's with cheap domestic budget airline in some third world country?

i am from a third world country (or not, as my government says so) and i travel with budget flights.

Last edited:
i read somewhere that if you're born on board then the citizenship lies on the airline. like if you're born on the qantas you become an australian. LOL But i'm not sure if it's true.

so if you get born on transworld airlines you become a global citizen? :bsmilie:

most airlines do not allow mothers who are close to delivery stage to take planes because of issues

1) birth in air
2) citizenship

if you're still in the air and gave birth, as long as you're in XXX country's airspace, that baby is the citizen of XXX country .. if im not wrong .. there were political remarks years ago about this

If you're born in a hospital in Malaysia, China, or whereever, your child can still be registered as a Singaporean Citizen. Just gotta have both parents Singaporean and some other requirements.

if the baby is born in economy class means free ticket for economy?

for expectant mums can try for first class :bsmilie:

if the baby is born in economy class means free ticket for economy?

for expectant mums can try for first class :bsmilie:

i also don't expect mothers who are in labour to try to rush to the first class section of the plane.. ;p;p;p

Status
Not open for further replies.