Sjourn said:
wah piangs....

nearly faint watching portugal and Iran,

than fainted watching czechs...:faint:

czehs...$@!#$@!%$#^@$%$%^$%@#$%$%@#$%@$#

Portugal match - I happy :)
Czech match - I disappointed :(
Italy match - I fainted :cry:

1st time watching 10 vs 9 men. 3 red cards but too bad not enough goals..... :sweat:

The first red card for the USA team was like totally unexpected. I thought it will be a yellow. The refree was not very good lor. If all such tackles are given red card, I think we will be playing 1 vs 1 (2 goalkeepers left).

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi! :cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

Argentina Vs Holland match is up for betting. The initial odds is 1.95 for Argentina Win. Good odds?

Hot favourites are Argentina, Germany and Brazil. England and France no hope! Peter Crouch and Titanic both came from Southampton, one sank long ago and the other already partially submerged. Agu Casmir I think better than Michael Owen. Finally I go for Spain this year with dark horse Croatia.
Viva Espana!!
Cheers!!

Sjourn said:
They might be an underdog ........ in the world cup. qyick, quick put your bets on them..:D

Yeah, like putting your bets on Singapore to make it to the World Cup Finals in 2010 ....... ask SM Goh now...........Anyone wants to place your bets on Singapore and Goal 2010? ;)

Zenten said:
Yeah, like putting your bets on Singapore to make it to the World Cup Finals in 2010 ....... ask SM Goh now...........Anyone wants to place your bets on Singapore and Goal 2010? ;)

If T & T with a population of 1mil can get in world cup.. why can't we?

GOAL 2010!! GO GO GO! We got so many stars.. Just imagine Kadir, malek, fandi, abbas, vana, tong hai, steven, david, sundram.. all can make a comeback still got chance!! Some more got shamsul as referee.. :sweatsm:

By then maybe spore pools 2010 odds:

GRP A:
spore vs england (S'pore - 1/4)
spore vs argentina (level)

It was a good match btw italy and USA, very lively until the last 10 mins, all punchek liao.

I was so happy when USA scored in the second half, but was disallowed, anyone know why? Otherwise I would have made a killing in this match.

For England, they should really bench owen, he's yesterday's news. too overrated and inefficient. he's doing more harm than good for england.

Looking at today's match, how to bet ar????:dunno:

Sad sad night again..

Too may unexpected draws recently..:(

wind30 said:
Argentina Vs Holland match is up for betting. The initial odds is 1.95 for Argentina Win. Good odds?

Just a word of cautions, both the team maybe putting in some reserve player for this match as both teams have qualified. That is to prevent some of the player on yellow from picking up another resulting in missing the important knockout phase.
That may throw all the form and past 2 games performance out of the window. Bet at your perils:think: .

GanS_n_PoserS said:
If T & T with a population of 1mil can get in world cup.. why can't we?

GOAL 2010!! GO GO GO! We got so many stars.. Just imagine Kadir, malek, fandi, abbas, vana, tong hai, steven, david, sundram.. all can make a comeback still got chance!! Some more got shamsul as referee.. :sweatsm:

By then maybe spore pools 2010 odds:

GRP A:
spore vs england (S'pore - 1/4)
spore vs argentina (level)

For me i dun think its the question of population its more of attitude, belive and lack of hunger towards the sports unless we overcome this we will never see singapore in the world map:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

If my calculation is correct, we will have the best World cup finals this year.

Argentina vs Brazil

Odds now: Arg $4.80 Bra $3.65. Can buy now so that at finals, either win also take $.

Lucky last nite only bet on Crotia match. If not die faster and harder. :sweat:

I :heart: switzerland
I :heart: Ukraine
I :heart: Spain

woot!woot!woot!

Guessed the correct scores for all 3 matches..:cool:

DeSwitch said:
If my calculation is correct, we will have the best World cup finals this year.

Argentina vs Brazil

Odds now: Arg $4.80 Bra $3.65. Can buy now so that at finals, either win also take $.
I go for the Argentines ;)

england?

Status
Not open for further replies.