Who is staying up for the Eng Vs Fra match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfgang said:
Hehe... sign in here! :D

I was going to but heard about a gathering to watch some paint dry, so went to that instead :p :D

laugh said:
dun think its james' fault....
pity gerrard and heskey, think they cant wait to redeem themselves at the next match.

James went for Henry, not the ball. He always cannot keep his cool. Anyway, Gerrard also shouldn't have passed the ball back to him. Silly mistakes like this will cost you.

GDSNP said:
Stupid Gerrard!! Stupid Heskey!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

u r spot on, all the trademark of typical liverpool player's performance fumbling in the v last minute......

Wolfgang said:
Heartbreaking... :( French wizardy won.

And if the penalty had went it... it would have been a vastly different game... :bheart:

And I'll have a vastly different morning too...

:kok:

Damn... spoilt my sleep last night... at the start of the match, the commentator actually said that this match could be a prelude to the finals in 3 wks time... The way England played last night... no chance...

France has more class... Look at how ZZ tucked in the two goals... Made Beckam & co. look like pretenders of good class...

Yay... The Brits lost. Never liked the Brits in international soccer competitions like World Cup and Euro Championship.

I still believe that the Krauts will have their day. GERMANY..... YAY......

Oh.... you all can do this :flame: to me in Germany were to kicked out in the 1st Round.

mysonlovenemo said:
u r spot on, all the trademark of typical liverpool player's performance fumbling in the v last minute......
yeah.. cuz i'm a united fan.. well.. dun start flaming me.. :sweat: :sweat:
but i think scholes really had a good match though..

gd stuff...watched F1 then euro04...shiokshiok. and eng-fra damn ganjiong till last minutes...coz i bought...france! + 3goals!

too bad,...family sleeping..else will scream around the house and run outside like a madman....this kind best in pubs.

wat bets for tonight?

I will see all of them are England player...regardless what club they are playing for .....if u want to blame on any paticular...pls read

http://www.football365.com/teams/england/story_114064.shtml

Beckham admitted it was his fault and he will take the blame.

and MU is the club who manufactured Beckham.

u r spot on, all the trademark of typical liverpool player's

And Beckham last night tried too hard to show off some trademark penalty kick of some typical Liverpool players.

hahaa......

So it is also "Liverpool" fault...right ????

di0nysus said:
gd stuff...watched F1 then euro04...shiokshiok. and eng-fra damn ganjiong till last minutes...coz i bought...france! + 3goals!

too bad,...family sleeping..else will scream around the house and run outside like a madman....this kind best in pubs.

wat bets for tonight?

So how much did you win? :p :devil:

buy small win small. win small better than lose big/small.won meagre $30. gd start to euro campaign!

target is to be +ve at the end of the tournament!

wat to bet tonite!

Vive le France!! Been supporting the French football team since the early '80s (Remember Platini, Giresse, Tigana?), as they played swashbuckling attacking football. Ironically, the first game I ever watched them play was a 3-1 loss to England, with Bryan Robson scoring a goal after 27 seconds! Since then they've won 2 european championships and a world cup, and been to the WC semis on 2 other occasions. A much better return than supporting Inger-land! They certainly have a flair for drama, the French.

di0nysus said:
buy small win small. win small better than lose big/small.won meagre $30. gd start to euro campaign!

target is to be +ve at the end of the tournament!

wat to bet tonite!

ITALY!

:vhappy:

wong_se said:
I will see all of them are England player...regardless what club they are playing for .....if u want to blame on any paticular...pls read

http://www.football365.com/teams/england/story_114064.shtml

Beckham admitted it was his fault and he will take the blame.

and MU is the club who manufactured Beckham.
ahem.. dun get too personal lah.. relax... gerrard and heskey really screwed up..
look at ledley king! looks like england's having a rising player in him.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.