Who is learning driving now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.. dramatic. i second that! my instructor very happy when i keep checking blind spot when making turn or lane changing. :bsmilie:
It's not just for show.. It's for safety!! I realised how important that action was when during one of the lane change in the circuit, there was indeed a motorcycle in my blind spot! Although I wasn't going fast, I could have knocked him had I not checked. You won't see him in the mirror! And you really have to turn your head and look over your shoulder.

Checking blind spots MUST be done at all time for all drivers.

Problem is that we don't know where are those blind spots.

Like exiting out of the school, very narrow. Gate on your left is confirm blocking those motorcyclist. By right, we should check left blind spot when turning left but we also need to see oncoming car on our right. Tester can put a tick on blind spot if we fail to check before moving off. So, got to be confident in ourself n check here n there for our own good.

Anyway, me learning later n if can, tell instructor that got test car, we go outside first n come back later. Then I can see how is the traffic like during that time as my test time tmrw also abt the same. :devil: Cause once test car inside the circuit, very headache, got to give way to them n so, I rather go out n drive before do my circuit.

Oh ya, left leg seem ok liao. Not as pain as the beginning. Maybe I went for chinese doc n so, got healed. Later see how is clutch control esp on reverse parking n courses. But still need a red bull as slept ard 2 yesterday due to friends coming over to watch DVD. Still thinking of sleeping now, haha! :bsmilie:

Problem is that we don't know where are those blind spots.

Like exiting out of the school, very narrow. Gate on your left is confirm blocking those motorcyclist. By right, we should check left blind spot when turning left but we also need to see oncoming car on our right. Tester can put a tick on blind spot if we fail to check before moving off. So, got to be confident in ourself n check here n there for our own good.

Anyway, me learning later n if can, tell instructor that got test car, we go outside first n come back later. Then I can see how is the traffic like during that time as my test time tmrw also abt the same. :devil: Cause once test car inside the circuit, very headache, got to give way to them n so, I rather go out n drive before do my circuit.

Oh ya, left leg seem ok liao. Not as pain as the beginning. Maybe I went for chinese doc n so, got healed. Later see how is clutch control esp on reverse parking n courses. But still need a red bull as slept ard 2 yesterday due to friends coming over to watch DVD. Still thinking of sleeping now, haha! :bsmilie:

Walao.. Good friends you have there.. didn't they know you're going to have driving test?? ;p

Walao.. Good friends you have there.. didn't they know you're going to have driving test?? ;p

Passed n got 16 pts on test route 1. Nervous at parallel parking, full of ticks over there. On the road, he sees me drive ok, he cut short, me skipped U-turn. ;p He also no test me on E-brake as I suspect that he know i second test, maybe no need to test liao ;p Still don't feel happy as tester very strict, still scold me after test finish, haha! :bsmilie: 5 failed as total 14 take test, 9 inside the room in the end. Now got temp driving pass, waiting for my licence only. heh heh!

Anyway, all the best to those who is learning n going to learn. Pass fast fast, got licence but still be a considerate driver. :thumbsup:

Passed n got 16 pts on test route 1. Nervous at parallel parking, full of ticks over there. On the road, he sees me drive ok, he cut short, me skipped U-turn. ;p He also no test me on E-brake as I suspect that he know i second test, maybe no need to test liao ;p Still don't feel happy as tester very strict, still scold me after test finish, haha! :bsmilie: 5 failed as total 14 take test, 9 inside the room in the end. Now got temp driving pass, waiting for my licence only. heh heh!

Anyway, all the best to those who is learning n going to learn. Pass fast fast, got licence but still be a considerate driver. :thumbsup:
You passed already? Wow! Congrats!

Now the real challenge begins.... Haha... :bsmilie:

Checking blind spots MUST be done at all time for all drivers.
Totally agreed, it's not just during the test, even when you are out driving on your own already. Checking of blind spot is an absolute must.

There are many motorcyclist just somehow don't know why, that they like to stay at your blind spot areas. It's like as if they are actually waiting for you and expecting you to hit them and get them injured, so then they can claim insurance or compensation like that. And always, they will always suddenly appears right from your blind spot even though if you had already check blind spot before switch lane or turn.

I have had so many near incidents and one incident with these 'blind spot' motorcyclists already...

Well done. You have upgraded to P level ;)

Passed n got 16 pts on test route 1. Nervous at parallel parking, full of ticks over there. On the road, he sees me drive ok, he cut short, me skipped U-turn. He also no test me on E-brake as I suspect that he know i second test, maybe no need to test liao Still don't feel happy as tester very strict, still scold me after test finish, haha! :bsmilie: 5 failed as total 14 take test, 9 inside the room in the end. Now got temp driving pass, waiting for my licence only. heh heh!

Congrats! :) Finally! Next will probably be my turn. ;p

Well done. You have upgraded to P level ;)

One pair of P-plate n one street directory book, just in case got chance to drive, study the road first ;p

One pair of P-plate n one street directory book, just in case got chance to drive, study the road first ;p

Try to drive along the familiar roads. Get use to the car control as well as the road system.
Only practise more will learn and gain more experience esp. overcome the road fear on expressway. You will see many drivers drive recklessly. Always drive safety and keep a safety distance in front of the car while driving on the road.

Congrats dude...

now, I have to wait slowly for my test date to come closer... :sweat:

congrats BBTM !!

second attempt can pass liao is very good !

next month will be my turn :sweat::sweat:

congrats BBTM !!

second attempt can pass liao is very good !

next month will be my turn :sweat::sweat:

First test, 48 pts.

Second test, 16 pts. 1/3 of the first.

You can pass if u becareful. Me get so much from first as on the road, not stable enough. Try to get less pts in circuit n on the road, be stable n all ok liao.

Now find $ to own a car, haha! :bsmilie:

Now another thing. What if I getting a car???

COE part, if that month the price of the cat drop, I go n buy, will get the price? Or I will need to bid for another round?

Thinking of getting a wkend car if can. If COE cheap n minus off $17k, think should be able to afford it. ;p If cannot still, take public transport n rent a car for a day or 2 for practise every month. :(

Now another thing. What if I getting a car???

COE part, if that month the price of the cat drop, I go n buy, will get the price? Or I will need to bid for another round?

Thinking of getting a wkend car if can. If COE cheap n minus off $17k, think should be able to afford it. ;p If cannot still, take public transport n rent a car for a day or 2 for practise every month. :(

Before you want to buy a car, please read this useful and important link. It is expensive to drive in SG. If no $, it is recommend to get an OPC, rent a car or sharing car program.

Status
Not open for further replies.