Who is learning driving now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still manage to drive just now but mount kerb as I follow the path of the car infront n didn't take note of the side. I know that I going to hit the kerb but carry on, no choice. :(:eek:
Dun panic when encounter problem. 1st thing come to your mind is slow down or stop.

Dun panic when encounter problem. 1st thing come to your mind is slow down or stop.

Some time instructor talk n talk, i also confuse, haha! :bsmilie:

But at least he told me how to lane change with confidence plus skill. ;)

Some time instructor talk n talk, i also confuse, haha! :bsmilie:

But at least he told me how to lane change with confidence plus skill. ;)
Better dun let him talk nonsense except driving tips ;p . Keep asking him for more advices.

So how to lane change with confidence ? L or P plater, most cars are unwilling to give way to them.

Still manage to drive just now but mount kerb as I follow the path of the car infront n didn't take note of the side. I know that I going to hit the kerb but carry on, no choice. :(:eek:

Haha.. I did that also.. Instructor told me not to follow car in front.. Must be able to see further than that.. ;p

Better dun let him talk nonsense except driving tips ;p . Keep asking him for more advices.

So how to lane change with confidence ? L or P plater, most cars are unwilling to give way to them.

Some give ways but must know how to judge. Like the speed is the same, confirm can lane change. Else see what they going to do as I speed up, so do they, can forget abt lane change liao.

Example like a lorry on my left, sure got problem as they consider slow moving vehicle. So, Got to judge for the perfect timing before lane change. Either over take him or let him go first.

Just now that instructor told me that leg and steering control is ok liao, just no confidence only. Me safety first mah, haha! But on the road, must be daring else sure kenna bully by experience drivers. :(

Some give ways but must know how to judge. Like the speed is the same, confirm can lane change. Else see what they going to do as I speed up, so do they, can forget abt lane change liao.

Example like a lorry on my left, sure got problem as they consider slow moving vehicle. So, Got to judge for the perfect timing before lane change. Either over take him or let him go first.

Just now that instructor told me that leg and steering control is ok liao, just no confidence only. Me safety first mah, haha! But on the road, must be daring else sure kenna bully by experience drivers. :(

Must be fierce... mebbe I too fierce, instructor also slightly scared of me... :bsmilie:

Oh Ya! Would like to know what time are those primary and secondary sch morning class end. Cause my driving test is ard 1400 and so, might get those route which student crossing the road like own by them. Esp cyclist who just turn into pedestrain crossing even the light are blinking. I asked that cause today while learning, saw a old woman n her grand son walk into a crossing which is under RED light! Still walk slowly, other side traffic also dare not to move.

Hope next wk on the road, move stable lor cause today also confuse after much talking from instructor, haha! During test, no talking, a bit sian but can concentrate more. Pass liao, rent a pickup if possible, haha! :p

Oh Ya! Would like to know what time are those primary and secondary sch morning class end. Cause my driving test is ard 1400 and so, might get those route which student crossing the road like own by them. Esp cyclist who just turn into pedestrain crossing even the light are blinking. I asked that cause today while learning, saw a old woman n her grand son walk into a crossing which is under RED light! Still walk slowly, other side traffic also dare not to move.

Hope next wk on the road, move stable lor cause today also confuse after much talking from instructor, haha! During test, no talking, a bit sian but can concentrate more. Pass liao, rent a pickup if possible, haha! :p

Should be about 1300 onwards... depends on the school time-table too.

Primary school morning class usually start school around 7.15 am and releases around 12.30pm, afternoon class will start around 12.45pm and ends about 6.30pm in the evening, most school will ends around 6pm on Friday.

Not sure about secondary school though, cause my daughter is still in primary school now, can wait till she goes to sec school then I give you the answer? Haha... Just kidding.

Hahaha.. My instructor told me cannot be too safe or will be obstructing traffic.. Like if the car behind expected that you can go but you did not, it may be quite dangerous. For lane change, if the vehicle behind is too close, then cannot slow down too quickly to wait for the vehicle to pass.. remember to keep 2s rule, so don't go too near the vehicle in front also. I'm still not that good when the traffic is heavy.

Very common lah.. During one of my practise, a boy dropped his ball onto the road right in front of me... Luckily I slowed down earlier because he was very near the kerb. I was in a yellow box when I had to totally stop! I thought such scenarios were only in the advanced theory textbook. ;p

Very common lah.. During one of my practise, a boy dropped his ball onto the road right in front of me... Luckily I slowed down earlier because he was very near the kerb. I was in a yellow box when I had to totally stop! I thought such scenarios were only in the advanced theory textbook. ;p

Actually want to suan ppl but delete away. Anyway, we will try to remember what our mistakes like n try to correct it lor. We can't practise ourself unless we are rich enough. ;p

Asked my friend to book for me as this morning, can't find a slot. In the end, double check, ended up with a Civic car. So, I sell it away but got to wait for a while before got buyer, haha! Then I booked the very 1st lesson as it's ok for me since I stay so near, less than 5 mins walk, haha! ;p

when is your re-test ?

my 1st test coming mid next mth, now taking a break...come oct then chiong for
revisions...hope can make it at 1st attempt cos really spent quite a lot..money
no enuff liao..

when is your re-test ?

my 1st test coming mid next mth, now taking a break...come oct then chiong for
revisions...hope can make it at 1st attempt cos really spent quite a lot..money
no enuff liao..

Next thurs lor. Time flies. Last mth go for IPT, this mth retest, next mth do what??? Tour??? haha! :bsmilie:

Left foot still feel some pain when press on the top of it. But movement of the toes, I don't feel pain liao. Maybe let it heal by itself and go for driving test.

Anyway, I did visit a western doc, he gives me medicine n then 2nd visit, injection. Still not good, went to ma guang but after that, seem better. Just now use ice cubes to rub on it as I got those "blue black" feeling when press on it. Now drinking liquor to let the blood circulate a bit, haha! :bsmilie:

4 more days to TEST! :confused:

Left foot still feel some pain when press on the top of it. But movement of the toes, I don't feel pain liao. Maybe let it heal by itself and go for driving test.

Anyway, I did visit a western doc, he gives me medicine n then 2nd visit, injection. Still not good, went to ma guang but after that, seem better. Just now use ice cubes to rub on it as I got those "blue black" feeling when press on it. Now drinking liquor to let the blood circulate a bit, haha! :bsmilie:

All the best to your test, remember to relax and drive as if you are already a licenced driver but drive safely. Checking blind spot action must be 'dramatic' so that the tester can see you checking blind spots.

Don't drink and drive ah!! All the best to you. My retest is still 7 weeks away.

All the best to your test, remember to relax and drive as if you are already a licenced driver but drive safely. Checking blind spot action must be 'dramatic' so that the tester can see you checking blind spots.

lol.. dramatic. i second that! my instructor very happy when i keep checking blind spot when making turn or lane changing. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.