White-Bellied Sea Eagle Fishes yet again .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedblade

Sep 28, 2003
Bukit Panjang

3149626655_f319bc29c9_b.jpg

3149628077_9caea434af_b.jpg

This is how the feathers look like after diving down from 10 storeys high .........

3149629509_33ea0eb731_b.jpg

3149631729_1beb3bc536_b.jpg

3149638033_9dae708255_b.jpg

Last edited:
ur images are worthy of any nature book. i suppose it helped that it was a bright red tilapia which got caught :bsmilie:

next thing to get will be the eagle feasting on his catch :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Beautiful series ! Thanks for sharing.

Good catch! Did you notice how often it visit that place? :)

Thanks for the comments guys! :)

how did u predict it was coming for the fish?

Clearly, you have not observed nature too much. ;)

I, however, have extensive nature experience. (i subscribe to NatGeo, discovery, etc on cable, spent much time watching)

ha ha ... joking. ;p

(it's a dig at the lady with extensive foreign policy by being able to see russia)

It helps that i have a geographical advantage. (my home face the water body that the eagle likes to fish) I can quickly grab my gear and do a half klick force march to the location and start shooting once i spot the eagle flying round. (see this thread where i shot the eagle from my window WBSE - windows version)

As long as you have the time / patience / luck (in that order), you can get the shot you want.

:cheers:

Thanks for the comments guys! :)

Clearly, you have not observed nature too much. ;)

I, however, have extensive nature experience. (i subscribe to NatGeo, discovery, etc on cable, spent much time watching)

ha ha ... joking.

(it's a dig at the lady with extensive foreign policy by being able to see russia)

It helps that i have a geographical advantage. (my home face the water body that the eagle likes to fish) I can quickly grab my gear and do a half klick force march to the location and start shooting once i spot the eagle flying round. (see this thread where i shot the eagle from my window WBSE - windows version)

As long as you have the time / patience / luck (in that order), you can get the shot you want.

:cheers:

:embrass: makes me feel ashamed of myself for neglecting the nature.:sweat:

nevertheless, thanks for bringing Nat-Geo quality-standard stuffs to CS to show us.

nah .... i'm still far far from it. I'm shameless enough to post, that's all.
I've seen really stunning stuffs. They are my inspiration!

happy shooting. :)

hi speedblade,

Excellent photos! when do you reckon is the best time to photograph this WBSE? I've been to the place 2 times but didn't get lucky enough to spot it.

Thanks.

nevertheless... yet another great series from you. ur geographical location definitely helps greatly but without experience it is not easy to do so. :)

nevertheless... yet another great series from you. ur geographical location definitely helps greatly but without experience it is not easy to do so. :)

Exactly! Thanks. :)

hi speedblade,

Excellent photos! when do you reckon is the best time to photograph this WBSE? I've been to the place 2 times but didn't get lucky enough to spot it.

Thanks.

I wish i can answer that, and frankly, i don't know. On a bad day, i just feed mosquito and get a good tan. BUT, on a good day ........ count thy eagles!!

3151675183_0b637e7cce.jpg

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.