Which photo magazines do you read?

Which photo magazines do you read?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha... how come no Nat Geo?
True true, not photography magazine exactly, but the pictures in it beats the rest of the magazine anytime. :p

True true, not photography magazine exactly, but the pictures in it beats the rest of the magazine anytime.

:)
Ya, I flip thru Nat Geo too. Agree.

Well, I'm not an all out and out photographer, don't even own sophisticated stuff like 10Ds, D100s or S2s. But I do think that some of the shots in Nat Geo can give me learning points to catch my occasional shot or two.
:D

I don't think many people here read Chinese photo magazine here, but this one is quite good. "Photography Companion". One of the best China photography magazine. So far the only place I know selling this mag at Bras Besar Complex, 3rd floor Bai Seng Book store. Do check it out.

I read Digital Photographer, seems like a new Mag, since it's only Issue 5.

Every issue includes a section on Photoshop 7.0.

anyone ever read EOS Magazine?

dedicated to Canon gear, 80 pages full-colour. but i find it more of a showcase for Canon rather than an informative publication.

I've subscribed to 3 now: shutterbug, popular photography and photographic. Actually, like Practical Photography Techniques too but price is a bit on the high side.

Actually, sometimes I read Japanese magazines like Nippon Camera or Photo Essay Monthly. They sometimes provide a lot of refreshing ideas for new techniques and subject. In fact, Japanese photographers are among the very best in the world.
However, their pictures tend to be a bit too localized and symbolic. You will see that a large number of their pictures focused on cultural themes or symbolic sites in Japan, ie Mt Fuji,
Tokyo Tower, Kyoto etc etc.

When you look at different magazines from different countries, you will start to realised that the styles of British, American and Japanese photographers varies quite wildly from one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.