Which of the newly announced D-SLRs would you buy?

Which of the newly announced D-SLRs would you buy?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
halo guys.....juz wanna ask how much is the Canon D30 or D60...and the Nikon D1....er...which one is more worth it....?

d30 discontinued
d60 - us 2k

Originally posted by Keito

d30 discontinued
d60 - us 2k

how come....? no one wants to buy them?? the cam is i saw at the canon website...they say tt the d30 is the lightest DSLR around....haiz....how much did the d30 use to cost?

how come....? no one wants to buy them?? the cam is i saw at the canon website...they say tt the d30 is the lightest DSLR around....haiz....how much did the d30 use to cost?

d30 used to cost the same as the d60. It was discontinued becos of the upcoming launch of the d60.

Originally posted by Keito

d30 used to cost the same as the d60. It was discontinued becos of the upcoming launch of the d60.

wah cost the same....but i presume d60 has better features rite...er..do u haf a pic of both d30 and d60...do both SLRs haf the same body?

wah cost the same....but i presume d60 has better features rite...er..do u haf a pic of both d30 and d60...do both SLRs haf the same body?

www.dpreview.com

juz a little confused but....shouldnt it come wif a lens as well? dont think they mention anything about it....

Most advanced SLRs does not come with a lens. Only the basic SLR kits do. Presumably because people who buy those advanced SLRs probably won't like the cheapo bundled lens (e.g. 28-80mm f/4-5.6) anyway. :)

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang

Most advanced SLRs does not come with a lens. Only the basic SLR kits do. Presumably because people who buy those advanced SLRs probably won't like the cheapo bundled lens (e.g. 28-80mm f/4-5.6) anyway. :)

Regards
CK

okok...i see....hm...u haf any recommandations on lens....mostly landscape and marco photography? budget not sure....

sigh still on the problem of whether to go for film slr or wait for affordable dslrs... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.