Which is your favourite or most sought after Billingham bag?

Which is your favourite or most sought after Billingham bag?

Results are only viewable after voting.

ezekiel said:
Hi there was wondering if you could share somemore pics of the bag in good light/wb? looks tempting and wana confirm my interest before troubling Mr Chan again hahah :)

I have seen the bag at Mr Chan's place... The color is the same as in the photo. Cheers :)

Still loving the Hadley Small for its size.

Hi guys, will a Hadley Small be able to fit these?

1. D7100 + nikkor 17-55mm f2.8 attached (hood reversed)
2. nikkor 35mm f1.8 lens
3. new ipad
4. wallet+handphone+passport+keys

or should i consider an L2? or even a pro?

Last edited:

2. nikkor 35mm f1.8 lens
3. new ipad

I believe a Hadley Small will be able to fit all these but with the iPad, it may be tight.

L2 will definitely be roomier. A Pro will be too big.

Recent Taiwan trip:

Hadley Small
- X100s + 52mm filter adapter
- D600 + 85/1.4
- spare batt for X100s
- 77mm, 52mm filters
- lenspen, passport, iPad mini, nitecore torchlight

Taken from my post in another thread. I think you will be able to fit your listed equipment.

I believe a Hadley Small will be able to fit all these but with the iPad, it may be tight.

L2 will definitely be roomier. A Pro will be too big.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/reviews/1183580-review-billingham-hadley-small-shoulder-bag.html

Based on Silas review, Hadley Small can fit iPad.

I'd actually say that the Pro would be better. Sure, there will probably be an extra compartment unused, but you could fill it up with a small bottle or umbrella or both at times. Or just dump the wallet, handphone, passport, keys there. The front pockets can just remain for camera accessories such as batteries, etc. Certainly no one goes around with just one battery?

Another reason why I support the Pro is the grab handle... I know it's not THAT important but it's a small price to pay when moving the bag over short distances or simply holding it up to unzip the rear compartment. (Btw, does the Hadley small have a rear compartment?)

Last edited:
(Btw, does the Hadley small have a rear compartment?)
It doesn't. ;-) Same as the Hadley Original. That compartment is really useful to have.

2. nikkor 35mm f1.8 lens
3. new ipad

Yes, it will all fit in a Hadley Small but if you want it all to fit in comfortably with some space to spare then the Pro would be a better choice.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/reviews/1183580-review-billingham-hadley-small-shoulder-bag.html

Based on Silas review, Hadley Small can fit iPad.

I'd actually say that the Pro would be better. Sure, there will probably be an extra compartment unused, but you could fill it up with a small bottle or umbrella or both at times. Or just dump the wallet, handphone, passport, keys there. The front pockets can just remain for camera accessories such as batteries, etc. Certainly no one goes around with just one battery?

Another reason why I support the Pro is the grab handle... I know it's not THAT important but it's a small price to pay when moving the bag over short distances or simply holding it up to unzip the rear compartment. (Btw, does the Hadley small have a rear compartment?)

Agree that the handle is very useful, I have a Pro too and i use that handle more than i expected without realizing it. It is one function which you tend to use frequently but tend not to realize it.

The small does not have the small zippered slot at the back like the Pro. Even if it had, I doubt it will be as useful as it will be pretty small and quite hard to slot much in.

Even if it had, I doubt it will be as useful as it will be pretty small and quite hard to slot much in.
I think it'll still be useful for trips. Passports, Boarding passes, tickets etc, no need to open up the front to reach out for it. Also its facing your back, so it's probably a little safer!

Just bought a 225, my second Billingham bag

Fits M9 + M + 24mm + 28mm + 35mm +50 mm + 75mm + 90mm + 135mm R plus a bundle of accessories....

I am loving it :)

Just bought a 225, my second Billingham bag

Fits M9 + M + 24mm + 28mm + 35mm +50 mm + 75mm + 90mm + 135mm R plus a bundle of accessories....

I am loving it :)

Curious on the lenses fit into the bag. I guess that you will need to stack one on top of another?

It's nvr billingham for me. U just hv to get a wotancraft

It's nvr billingham for me. U just hv to get a wotancraft

Hi, this thread is about "Which is your favourite or most sought after Billingham bag?". I would suggest you stick to the topic.

Billingham Hadley Pro.

Somehow the handles works for me haha even though there r pple who says the handle destroys the aesthetics.

I now have 2 hadley pros hehe. darn it couldn't resist the sage choc combo

Hi, Any kind soul can share the contact of PK Chan?

Thanks!