Which is the best beer?

Which is the best beer (favourite)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hee hee, in university, the basic course always starts with "101".

Sapporo Malt Beer. :thumbsup: Made and brew with natural spring water! Refreshing!

HEY! no FOSTER!!! :angry:

:bsmilie:

zerofour said:
HEY! no FOSTER!!! :angry:

:bsmilie:

lol

prefer victoria bitter and carlton cold to Foster anytime

coopers is quite okay

Carlton is da best!!!

smooth....... hey acroamatic i have a few can of carlton draught.. yummm

sonix said:
Carlton is da best!!!

smooth....... hey acroamatic i have a few can of carlton draught.. yummm

can u bring me some? :confused:

i lurve it ICE COLD ;)

definately HEINEKEN!!!!! cos i seen at least 40 bottles=80mugs emptied almost everydae in my lounge w/o fail!!!! why d hell ppl like to drink soooo much?? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

DennisLee said:
Geez, so complicated. Can someone help me to understand what's the difference? Is it the material used to brew? :dunno:

the difference in pilsner and lager is mainly the fermentation process. lager is a heavier brew and pilsner a smoother one. If i remember correctly, pilsner is brewed using a TOP fermentation process, lager is bottom fermentation.

this is beer 201

none of the above hahaha
German weisebeer (forgot the name but roughly its pronouce as that) is always the one for me. hoegarden is not too bad too

edinger.... or something like dat

DTan said:
the difference in pilsner and lager is mainly the fermentation process. lager is a heavier brew and pilsner a smoother one. If i remember correctly, pilsner is brewed using a TOP fermentation process, lager is bottom fermentation.

this is beer 201

no i disagree... pilsner is a bottom fermenting beer, falling under the broad category of lagers... the top fermenting beers are ales... many sources wil tell you this.

Status
Not open for further replies.