Which game console will you choose?

Which game console will you choose?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS3.... solely and purely for GT5!!!!!!

yeah, agree...but ps3 GOT NO VIBRATION right?

Those who already have PS3, do u all miss the vibration?

PS3.... solely and purely for GT5!!!!!!

yeah, agree...but PS3 GOT NO VIBRATION right?:dunno:

Those who already have PS3, do u all miss the vibration?

Me,PS3 for GT5!!I am going to get a PSP one or two day more so the Tokyo Highway Battle is going to keep me fun.Before GT5 release,i will stick to my custom Xbox(Hacked Dash).

PS3 definitely becoz..

1) GT5
2) Cheapest blu ray player
3) HDMI
4) doesn't really cost much (in terms of quality u get compared to wii, xbox360)

;)

Emm, My PC can handle all the above points better.

Get the Wii for the whole family to enjoy. :)

Wii for Ravin Rabbits and Tiger Woods golf for now.

PS3 for GT, MGS, WAN gaming, media server, blu-ray player later.

I think I'm aging, sis bought a Wii set, played tennis, bowling and boxing on sat nite at her place, next day half body cannot move, now body still aching. :cry:

When playing bowling, the bowl will curve if you twist your wrist, and the velocity depends on your swinging. Same for baseball and tennis. As for boxing, the punching a bit retarded, most of the time, the hit doesn't tally with the amount of strength you put in. LOL, wifey just sat on the chair and keeping swinging her hands like playing drums, and she scored higher then me. :mad2:

I think I'm aging, sis bought a Wii set, played tennis, bowling and boxing on sat nite at her place, next day half body cannot move, now body still aching. :cry:

When playing bowling, the bowl will curve if you twist your wrist, and the velocity depends on your swinging. Same for baseball and tennis. As for boxing, the punching a bit retarded, most of the time, the hit doesn't tally with the amount of strength you put in. LOL, wifey just sat on the chair and keeping swinging her hands like playing drums, and she scored higher then me. :mad2:

:bsmilie:

The good thing about the Wii is that it entertains the entire family! Unfortunately it is so horribly overpriced in SG at this point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.