Which Camera is better for beginner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup...but u gotta give it to them for continuing with the commitment. they can cut out the orders for less popular lens to save money....

I think they are probably the same people who were managing the KM range. Anyway, it may have been long preempted that Minolta will be sold to Sony. Even before Konica took over, the Minolta PnS have a slot for SD and another for MS!! They are the only PnS cameras then which has an MS slot other than Sony, so go figure. ;p

hmm because by shooting raw,you can actually process to a certain extent settings like exposure ,white balance in camera and not have to wait till you get home:)useful to some people i guess

That's exactly what the camera does when you shoot JPEG. ;p

shocked? i almost faint and swore allegiance to 3rd party lens :sweatsm:
Time to sell and come to Nikon or Canon.. ;p (Just kidding..) I think there are more Nikon users which swore allegience to Nikkors than Canon users to Canon lenses.

hmm because by shooting raw,you can actually process to a certain extent settings like exposure ,white balance in camera and not have to wait till you get home:)useful to some people i guess

That's exactly what the camera does when you shoot JPEG. ;p

As lsisaxon has mentioned... Redundant feature... :dunno:

Time to sell and come to Nikon or Canon.. ;p (Just kidding..) I think there are more Nikon users which swore allegience to Nikkors than Canon users to Canon lenses.

prb coz there is a certain quality about Nikkor lens which they swear by....

Status
Not open for further replies.