Status
Not open for further replies.

Jed

Jan 19, 2002
UK
Visit site
As in the subject. His last post was Feb 7... where's he gone? :eek:

Maybe a rival forum has kidnapped him? :dunno:

He was with us on the last SEED (6 Feb) and he left earlier. Someone please organize a Search and Rescue Team for Darren.

Oh dear... sounds very serious :eek:

I volunteer to cover the north east of England. :D

Also, unless absolutely unavoidable, I would recommend against photographers going out by themselves. When you need to post, post in groups, and it goes without saying to avoid dark threads in unlit forums. Take frequent roll calls and don't be afraid to use your cameras if you have to.

Remember, it's either us or them!

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

ROFL!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Darren has been busy, with all the business trips and recent CNY activity. He should be back in town today, so, I'd expect him to respond to some posts today or tomorrow. ;)

Originally posted by Edmund
ROFL!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Darren has been busy, with all the business trips and recent CNY activity. He should be back in town today, so, I'd expect him to respond to some posts today or tomorrow. ;)

WEll he better do b4 we really do a SAR on him!

Originally posted by Bluestrike

WEll he better do b4 we really do a SAR on him!

Let's hope Edmund is right and all of us remain calm before we start the frantic SAR for Darren. Afterall Darren could be away meditating (or hybernating) in a remote mountain, perfecting his photography skills or simply to attain the highest enlightment in photography.

Happy Chinese New Year!!

I am fine and well - no one kidnapped me nor did I defect to a rival forum. :cool:

Anyway, I am back from the CNY hols (went home to Malaysia) but I need another holiday to get over the last one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.