Where is the latest Nikon pricelist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks David for this great service!

Thanks David. You are welcome to be the official Price keeper for the price list for 2009.
I think Yatlapball is now a Canon user so maybe we need a new member and I think we can take David Kok offer.

For a start you can start a list for 2009, maybe cut and paste whatever latest price from the last thread then when ready post it. We can then stick the thread and the mod will keep the thread clean, ie, David can pm me or nightwolf to delete any post that is OT in that thread.

David in that thread also tell the members to pm you any latest pricing so that you can consolidate once a week or fortnight.

We will try to get the admin to give you more PM space for tis job.

Thanks

And on behalf of the Admin and Mod we would like to Thank Yatlapball for the hard work and thankless task of keeping the price list for the past year.

With this the mod will also be more strict and move any price thread and price comparison threads to consumer corners instead of here. Which is mainly for equipment and more technical discussion.

Oops. hehe. I had originally intended to pick up the slack after the new year as there were a couple of things that sort of occupied my time in Dec ;) Haven't really been coming into CS much. Guess I'm too late :bsmilie:

I'm still half a Nikon user btw PE ;p

Thanks David for volunteering yourself. Hope the list can be further improved and streamlined under your care :D

Oops. hehe. I had originally intended to pick up the slack after the new year as there were a couple of things that sort of occupied my time in Dec ;) Haven't really been coming into CS much. Guess I'm too late :bsmilie:

I'm still half a Nikon user btw PE ;p

Thanks David for volunteering yourself. Hope the list can be further improved and streamlined under your care :D

Sorry, thought you might be too busy. Canon or Nikon user no worries, you are still welcome here.

Must thank you for the hard work and laying the foundation to this price list.

Many Thanks and have a great year ahead. :)

Sorry, thought you might be too busy. Canon or Nikon user no worries, you are still welcome here.

Must thank you for the hard work and laying the foundation to this price list.

Many Thanks and have a great year ahead. :)

No worries mate. It was my pleasure to be able to contribute a little back to the forum that has taught me so much. :D

Always good to have fresh blood... Rejuvenate the look on the price list.

Happy New Year ;)

Thanks for all the support given to me during my 'tenure' as list-keeper. Hope you all can continue to give the same to David also. :)

nw75: pssst. can stop banging on my door now? :p

Heard it somewhere that Nikon & other Japanese brand camera products are going to set a new price list sometime soon due to high Japanese yen these days.
So, cross our fingers...:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.