Where is the best place to go for drinks..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
afbug said:
Wah lao, no credit given to me ah? What i did for the past week was not posted here. ;(
Quick, ibitemynails give afbug a kiss! :lovegrin:

reminder... i can read all the postings leh...

u all talk as if i cannot see what u write one leh

ibitemynails said:

Wei u have not answer my questions....! Let's not talk about who can see what for now.....and I hope you remember my questions.

The problem is you just go off quietly without even a goodnight to us.

And what can you do if we are really talking about it????? Here we try our best to keep you entertain........of course we will keep on talking lar. You expected us to keep quiet? No way................... :sticktong

ibitemynails said:

Wha...who? Huh? Where? :bsmilie:

Pro Image said:
Wei u have not answer my questions....! Let's not talk about who can see what for now.....and I hope you remember my questions.

The problem is you just go off quietly without even a goodnight to us.

And what can you do if we are really talking about it????? Here we try our best to keep you entertain........of course we will keep on talking lar. You expected us to keep quiet? No way................... :sticktong

i always POMP on the bed and fall asleep...

only when i wake up next morning see postings then i realise mah....

anyway... tonight i not drinking.. =)

so i sober...

Cs is slowing down again. To all those reading this post in the future, Naruto is the most popular anime now in 2005!

ibitemynails said:

so i sober...

Still have not answer my questions SOBER young lady......

Hommie said:
Cs is slowing down again. To all those reading this post in the future, Naruto is the most popular anime now in 2005!

Yah i just open a bo liao thread in Kopitiam.........about the slow server...

ibitemynails said:
what is ur Q?

What kinda of DRINKS did you had last nite and the nite before that made you so drunk? I hope I can get an answer tonight since you are SUPER SOBER now.

Goodnite to all! Have fun! Have to ditch you guys/gals for my bed now, Sorry! 不要打我! 不要打脸! :sweatsm:

因为都是钉!! :bsmilie:

Hommie said:
Goodnite to all! Have fun! Have to ditch you guys/gals for my bed now, Sorry! 不要打我! 不要打脸! :sweatsm:
NO!!!!!!!!!!

no sleep!!!

Pro Image said:
What kinda of DRINKS did you had last nite and the nite before that made you so drunk? I hope I can get an answer tonight since you are SUPER SOBER now.
alcohol lor....

Pro Image said:
Wei u sober or not.....of course i know you had alcohols. What KINDA OF ALCOHOL.

Wah piang..... :sticktong
sober lah...

afbug said:
Wah lao, no credit given to me ah? What i did for the past week was not posted here. ;(

Paisei never see the posts. :sweat:

ibitemynails said:

We are trying to entertain you. We don't do things in the dark and talk behind people's back. :sweat:

ibitemynails said:

so i sober...

Sober. :thumbsup:

Venom81 said:
Paisei never see the posts. :sweat:

I fell asleep at 10 plus, at 1 plus, received a call:"Hello? Whats the score for Everton match?" Wah lao!@#$%^&*:complain:

Status
Not open for further replies.