Where is BOBMAN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people who are not direcly invloved in this case have commented because they have known and heard of Bob in and out of CS.

Bob is a celebrity with a cult following. If there is anyone who can make mountains move it's him. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

You make my mountain move :bsmilie:

Start a cult so I can follow it ('round the twist) :bsmilie:

oh yes, i m glad u are another one that fits into my signature.

Bobman over here is already trying his best & doing wat he can to do make up for the loss. And he is already appearing here to give his side of his story to ensure that he is not giving anyone the impression that he is avoiding the problem.

we are one community that is keen on one thing: photography. yet we have a person here that come in and enquire who footing the legal cost and watsoever. I DUN wan to see fellow photographers having the need to resort to legal means to settle their problem, and of course MUCH LESS the need for flame baits.

good that he's making effort to resolve this misunderstanding. but I'm amazed by your signature that aptly describes you.

oh yes, i m glad u are another one that fits into my signature.

Bobman over here is already trying his best & doing wat he can to make up for the loss. And he is already appearing here to give his side of his story to ensure that he is not giving anyone the impression that he is avoiding the problem.

we are one community that is keen on one thing: photography. yet we have a person here that come in and enquire who footing the legal cost and watsoever. I DUN wan to see fellow photographers having the need to resort to legal means to settle their problem, and of course MUCH LESS the need for flame baits.

hmm..i checked back the start of the thread and i think so far incognito and contaxable are the ones having some monies owed to them by bobman. so that would make you just like us...a bunch that fit your signature :think:

Thank you sir, remember I am a wedding wannabe so hear say hear say 5d good, so rent it. I will try 20d in my next shoot. Lower cost of rental and have more to pay others :)
agreed with Pablo and sion, if you are selling 4R photos only, 5D is already overkill, anyway, cameras is just a tool, nothing wrong with using a better equipment for a job, but should not believe in better equipment will make your shots better blindly.

you are far more than just wedding photographer wannabe after seeing some of your works, time to promo yourself liao. :)

apart from bobman, contaxable and incognito, we are all "kaypos" in this thread because we want to know the outcome. however, we should cut out the flaming and let the parties directly involved resolve the issue as best as possible.

agreed with Pablo and sion, if you are selling 4R photos only, 5D is already overkill, anyway, cameras is just a tool, nothing wrong with using a better equipment for a job, but should not believe in better equipment will make your shots better blindly.

you are far more than just wedding photographer wannabe after seeing some of your works, time to promo yourself liao. :)

Hi catchlights,

I had trouble with the word,"wannabe" too.

I agree, just get a camera... be it a 400D or a D40x and just do your stuff.

You are on the right track with the right motivation :)

Oh my... this was such a nice thread. I thought I was the one playing badminton with bobby. End up other matches also came in the league.

Guys, chill. Be cool like Bobman is.

Oh my... this was such a nice thread. I thought I was the one playing badminton with bobby. End up other matches also came in the league.

Hi contaxable,

I don't think there is need to worry.

As you probably know, there is always someone that wants to stirr the the soup.

All will come good in time I am shure :)

Perhaps you may want to also respond to his latest challenge against you lest the impression is given of admission. :)

Hi Bobman! Heard you were doing very well and your statement confirmed it. Very good for you since you had craft another boat to ride in the alternate valley. A valley of joy and wealth perhaps.

You have changed plenty and I hope I have not been the only influence that effected a nicer you. Remember I besought you once to turn over to a new leaf? Good to know you have changed with a kind heart.

Thank you for forgiving me. Actually, I do not know why you need to because you owed me money. Anyway, thanks for your generous thought. I will remember your kindness for that brief spur.

You are a rich businessman now. Good for you. A rented 5D is perhaps a good way to accelerate your revenue growth. BTW, do you still keep a one inch stash of $50 bills on your wallet still? I heard you had always been cash rich though...

So, please do not delay your promise to me any further. You know, with the rising gst, $400 can be used for many things for my family and children.

This has been the nicest badminton match I had with you. When is our next dual? Pay me first lah...

Bobman,

Why the attitude of being so excusatory? For the record, I have no intention of responding to this thread if not for your unpleasantly stern words. You're forgiven, btw! So much for those scuttlebutts as I don't plan in any way to get involved in your mussy web of you know what! Don't worry, I don't intend to drag you through the mud here as I'm not that kind of person and this is my last post on this thread. And please, don't send your inappropriate signals to the people of your discrepant statements on our agreement. All I needed was the information that I've asked you (and probably a lot of people..) that was ignored (and so.. this thread!) in which the helpful people here kindly provided.

Keep shooting so that you can at least pay the people you owed in time.

Thanks for all the people who responded to this thread.

Perhaps you may want to also respond to his latest challenge against you lest the impression is given of admission. :)

Ah, his challenge? Its not even in my diary. Go dig up some thread about a nude model who did not get paid. Maybe that helps lots.

cheers

Bobman,

Why the attitude of being so excusatory? For the record, I have no intention of responding to this thread if not for your unpleasantly stern words. You're forgiven, btw! So much for those scuttlebutts as I don't plan in any way to get involved in your mussy web of you know what! Don't worry, I don't intend to drag you through the mud here as I'm not that kind of person and this is my last post on this thread. And please, don't send your inappropriate signals to the people of your discrepant statements on our agreement. All I needed was the information that I've asked you (and probably a lot of people..) that was ignored (and so.. this thread!) in which the helpful people here kindly provided.

Keep shooting so that you can at least pay the people you owed in time.

Thanks for all the people who responded to this thread.

Hi incognito
You have a generous heart. Yes, I share the same sentiment as you.

And for those affected parties/individuals,
I am akin to believe it is best to resolve this matter before the first year. Beyond that, i was told it cant be settled thru small claims court.

Hi contaxable,

I don't think there is need to worry.

As you probably know, there is always someone that wants to stirr the the soup.

All will come good in time I am shure :)

Hi Pablo

Yes sir, i believe in your statement somehow.

Yeap the limitation period for small claims is 1 year. So dont drag it out if you intend to file suit.

Hi incognito
You have a generous heart. Yes, I share the same sentiment as you.

And for those affected parties/individuals,
I am akin to believe it is best to resolve this matter before the first year. Beyond that, i was told it cant be settled thru small claims court.

Well I donno abt the situation, I just saw that he chalelnged you to go to the police station with him.

Ah, his challenge? Its not even in my diary. Go dig up some thread about a nude model who did not get paid. Maybe that helps lots.

cheers

Well I donno abt the situation, I just saw that he chalelnged you to go to the police station with him.
What e heck! .... and all this while I thought CS is the Police Headquarter :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.