Where can I find many Stray Cats?

Cats prefer 'FFCD' (Food for CD) deals. Get a bag of good kibbles (Royal Canine, Hill's or similar) and they'll happily pose for you as long as your memory card lasts :) Please don't leave any kibbles on the floor, they'd only attract rodents.

:thumbsup:

well... just becareful...

i remember seeing a thread like this before.

TS. You can check with catwelfare.org for location and maybe volunteer your service as well. You can suggest to them to help take better photos of those awaiting adoption.

TS. You can check with catwelfare.org for location and maybe volunteer your service as well. You can suggest to them to help take better photos of those awaiting adoption.

:thumbsup: This is a good idea. I've once saw an article on how a nicely posed shots attracts potential adopters. (can't rem where I saw this, petapixel?)

Thanks for the information, will check them out :)

tsumetiv said:
Thanks for the information, will check them out :)

Can show some cat photos that you have taken recently?

Last edited:
Can show some cat photos that you have taken recently?

I got a few in my memory card, didn't see how they look on my computer. Was rather busy lately, if there are any good ones I will post up. :D

For now can enjoy this cute doggy first :bsmilie:

6140414117_3dc1d74d95.jpg

I got a few in my memory card, didn't see how they look on my computer. Was rather busy lately, if there are any good ones I will post up. :D

cute :)
for a more engaging photo, you can try to shoot it looking at you but this one look just as good.

Cute!!!

Last edited:

from my iphone

no cats. haha picture of my dog have.

Last edited:

Nice dog you have there.. But he/she seems to me looking at your from the corner of it's eyes like thinking "owner, what are you doing? " lol xD

Haha it's a male dachshund.

Nah, he is too busy looking at the kids running around and prepare to bark at them. Barky dog.

Haha it's a male dachshund.

Nah, he is too busy looking at the kids running around and prepare to bark at them. Barky dog.

Haha... He is one cute lil fella... :bsmilie: