When will you buy your "toys"?

Very hard to tap the full potential of the reserves in there...May take a lifetime or a few to finish tapping it ;p:bsmilie:

While the reserves in the bank can be wiped out in an instant :bsmilie:

my reserves in the dry cabi almost fully loaded...think won't expand anymore, else i'll need another dry cab and become 月光族 already.

my reserves in the dry cabi almost fully loaded...think won't expand anymore, else i'll need another dry cab and become 月光族 already.

I need more $$ to house myself rather than my camera and lenses... Think my dry cabi may become bigger by the end of next yr if I decide to get a 90mm and 17-50.

I need more $$ to house myself rather than my camera and lenses... Think my dry cabi may become bigger by the end of next yr if I decide to get a 90mm and 17-50.

Aiya,

1 dry cabin is enough !!

Today put in this lens, tomorrow take 'this lens' out and put in 'that lens' loh !

well i will buy when i have spare cash ^.^

Just gotten damage from Evil Bay.

I buy after I pawn away my darling's jewellery and sell off her Hermes' handbag collection and in return she does the same for my toys to refund her purchase. It's a never ending cycle.

Wah... so when you buy anything must add a "LV tax" to the pricetag :D

I wait until just before going on a holiday, the "justification power" is stronger then.

Haha yeah the "LV" tax is almost like 50-100% of my "L" lenses. Very siong.

Small lenses I still can smuggle pass her. But for the "L" white elephants it is too huge. I can't escape her custom check. She will tax me heavily! More fierce than loan shark. :D