what's your shutter count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roughly 71000 in 13 years.......how do I check shutter count on my F2?

HS

Feinwerkbau said:
I tried using Opanda for an unedited image.

Is the shutter count the 'Image No' under the 'Maker Notes'?

If it is, how does it keep track? According to file and folder numbers, or is it sequential cos I got a number that sounds quite improbable - it's in the millions (7 figures)!

How How How to check? :embrass:

installed the software, import a pic, but can find the shutter count info. can show where to read this info

E1g3 said:
installed the software, import a pic, but can find the shutter count info. can show where to read this info

me too, hunt high and low. I know nikon D70 will be able to show. But someone using 10D manage to find too? Just curious why I can't? By the way, I am using 10D too

:-(

mine is 44640. changing shutter soon.... :cry:

all the cameras added up i think come around 300-350k

you all 6-digits shutter counts make my 16,000 counts like like child's play :embrass:

Hi,

Any one of you using 10D/20D & manage to see the shutter count using "Opanda PowerExif 1.0"? If possible, please kindly let us know how to use it. I already tried for hours but still can't find shutter count. :confused:

Thanks kindly.

Regards

2200~ over 3 months.

And I thought my usage was a bit too much already. :eek:

E1g3 said:

anyone ?

E1g3 said:

after launching opanda, click on the "open folder" icon on the left hand side.

choose a file to open.

after successfully open , on the right hand side, you will see a list of EXIF info.

scroll to the end (bottom), u will see this words "Total Number of Shutter Releases for Camera". This is the shutter count.

eikin said:
well, it's not the shutter count that counts

it is true that shutter counts does not necessarily co-relate with taking of better pics. shutter counts does indicate how well use is the shutter mechanism and the camera in general.

frostyIntrepid said:
seems like the software doesn't quite work for Canon cams...
yah, I think it does not work for 10D at all. just curios how one of the 10D owner from cser manage to get the shutter count using opanda.

Thanks.

E1g3 said:

Paul_Yeo said:
after launching opanda, click on the "open folder" icon on the left hand side.

choose a file to open.

after successfully open , on the right hand side, you will see a list of EXIF info.

scroll to the end (bottom), u will see this words "Total Number of Shutter Releases for Camera". This is the shutter count.

E1g3, I believe Paul is using Nikon, what system are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.