What's the secret of attracting 5,000 posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that some wise guy will answer:

"Use a claw bar."

And the thread will just die like that. :bsmilie:

Not if "HE" answers, "use a claw bar and be wearing pink high heel shoes whilst doing it".

Posting a photo of same, is shure to push the count past the 5000 mark :think:

i dunno, but for me, i just say "NS is unnecessary for singapore", and "boom!", i get loads of patriotic and hypocritical replies:thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

and when it dies down, i start commenting that the replies are patriotic and hypocritical replies, plus lots of thumbs down emotions.

then to spark things up, i start posting in a thread about "What's the secret of attracting 5,000 posts?" that those replies were patriotic and hypocritical replies, and bravo, i get back those patriotic and hypocritical replies, which then i try to further advance them by replying to every single post, separately.

edit: and btw, to achieve that, smilies are STRICTLY not allow. a single :bsmilie: will spoil the rude and arrogant image which will immediately drops the thread's bright future into the dumpster.

The PhotoAid, MiloPeng, football club threads hit them easy, with multiple seasons some more...

Ah well, just for you, +1! :bsmilie:

Private, do not read this post...... I am shure will have hits every second.

53:sticktong

I think bandwidth and resources should be better spent on more meaningful posts than to try to beat another forum's postcount. :dunno:

The problem is that some wise guy will answer:

"Use a claw bar."

And the thread will just die like that. :bsmilie:

No, you had C4 and a shotgun in that thread too! :bsmilie:

Private, do not read this post...... I am shure will have hits every second.

Hits, not posts. :sticktong

No, you had C4 and a shotgun in that thread too! :bsmilie:

Hits, not posts. :sticktong

Very true. And thus the number increases by one :bsmilie:

No worry Sion, we will get you there in time :bsmilie:

We are are 1.1% into your final amount of posts.

Life must be superbored outside CS for some of you guys.

look at a thread on top,

education thread... this club full of teachers.....

just start something about the education system and you can get your 5000 posts... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.