What's The Bestest Price for AF-S VR 70-200mm f/2.8G IF ED??

Status
Not open for further replies.
AP Are normally Pack with Customer and not all salesman happen to have time to spent so much time on each of the customer everytime, try Visiting AP Funan and u will get better service maybe, Less customer there during weekdays and if u want better service and good price try going during weekdays.

And Try not to Treat Alan Photo as a showroom only, They Do try to help Potential Customer but not someone who just wanna Play with the stuff, If you happen to Wanna buy your stuff from some where else, then go to the somewhere else to play with it. Then is a win win stuation.

Jason: Staff of AP

I still haven't decided on which DC to purchase after all these while :(

If I am not wrong the Sigma lens is a tad heavier than the Nikkor one? Anyone can confirm this...

my two cents worth..

Sigma 70-200mm and Nikkor 80-200mm weight are 1270g and 1300g respectively. I presume the focusing speed with Sigma HSM is faster than Nikkor, any advise?

WideZoom said:
Sigma 70-200mm and Nikkor 80-200mm weight are 1270g and 1300g respectively. I presume the focusing speed with Sigma HSM is faster than Nikkor, any advise?

If comparing focussing speed, then can get the NIkon 80-200 AF-S, or the 70-200 AF-S VR ;p

Gymrat76 said:
If comparing focussing speed, then can get the NIkon 80-200 AF-S, or the 70-200 AF-S VR ;p
I would get the VR lens if only it is within my budget. So comparing the Sigma and Nikkor 80-200.

Helbreath said:
105mm DC or 135mm DC? :devil:
I meant Digital Camera :embrass: I don't think I'd need DC glasses, tho ;)

widezoom: Get the Nikkor one.

best price? don't buy. the pricing variation from "legit" sources shouldn't vary by more than 100 to 200 dollars.

espn said:
I meant Digital Camera :embrass: I don't think I'd need DC glasses, tho ;)

widezoom: Get the Nikkor one.
Getting more incline to Nikkor liao. Is the Nikkor tripod mount detachable and lens hood included in the standard retail package?

WideZoom said:
Getting more incline to Nikkor liao. Is the Nikkor tripod mount detachable and lens hood included in the standard retail package?

Yes it is.

sam_always said:
what is the price of this lens now?
Nikkor $16xx without optional lens hood at $3x.

Which shop is best for export ah? Am thinking of importing this lens from S'pore (to Aust). What do you guys think?

espn said:
I still haven't decided on which DC to purchase after all these while :(

D2 series! ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.