What's the age group here,gender too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by denizenx

dun make this kind of comments leh... made me spew my BCM all over the monitor... :devil:

what's BCM? :dunno:

Originally posted by Wolfgang

You guys have no idea how true this statement is. :devil: :p

yeah :rbounce: :devil:
those who know, please keep it to yourselves!

Originally posted by mervlam

what's BCM? :dunno:

bah chor mee... ground meat+soy paste+noodles..

my one DIY... maggi mee + LOTS of chilli + some leftovers meat... haha... wah my mum's chilli like marmite, can eat with plain porridge as well..

Originally posted by denizenx

bah chor mee... ground meat+soy paste+noodles..

my one DIY... maggi mee + LOTS of chilli + some leftovers meat... haha... wah my mum's chilli like marmite, can eat with plain porridge as well..

i like the one at Canteen 3 in NTU and the one at basement of SLS

actually to tell the truth.. I dun feel for bcm... me prefer laksa yong tau fu! all those normally bland stuff like fat vermicelli and tofu and crabstick and egg and taopok rinsed/drenched/soaked/drowned in this creamy seafood broth that binds so nicely with the spicy tang.

hmm does Jed miss Singapore food?

old liao. shld be getting a tripod for supporting myself soon...:(

anyone recommend one good old sturdy tripod as walking stick? the kind that i will look SEH even if i use it as walking stick and walk along Orchard Rd? HAHA!:D

hey wolf, where the BCM at marina ??
me grew up no bedok 85 one.. the quality drop a lot from last time..

the original owner now sub let his stall in the front and open up one more at the 3rd row of stalls ( smal row as the porridge) but only until 12... after that close shop

Originally posted by kanekoichi
hey wolf, where the BCM at marina ??
me grew up no bedok 85 one.. the quality drop a lot from last time..

the original owner now sub let his stall in the front and open up one more at the 3rd row of stalls ( smal row as the porridge) but only until 12... after that close shop

It's at the open air foodcourt. Not inside the air conditioned foodcourt which is near the fast food outlets. :)

Originally posted by mervlam

i like the one at Canteen 3 in NTU .....

good enough for canteen food lah ............

:D

Originally posted by AdamGoi

Still stuck in a primary school! ;)

hahaha ........... itz good to remain young forever .....

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.