What's in your CD player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zemotion said:
OMG YOU HAVE DAHLIA? THA'TS UNFAIR! >_<

head down to tower records for x japan albums.. they seem to stock more albums than anywhere else... they're also quite nice, can bring in band scores and older albums if you ask.. :)

you can also look for cheaper "alternatives" at sembawang music centre...

The_Cheat said:
Dahlia is quite an old album liao leh! I was still listening to J-Rock/J-pop when it was out lor! :D

not exactly... least dahlia was out in 1996, quite new as compared to vanishing vision in 1988... ;)

s_wrx said:
not exactly... least dahlia was out in 1996, quite new as compared to vanishing vision in 1988... ;)

Err... old is subjective right?
Okay, nevermind... think it'll be a big OT if I were to thread the lines of the "old" and "new".

Hmm... which year did that guitarist died huh? His name was what? Err... Hide? :dunno:

Best Audiophile Voices II

- am a great fan of jazzy songs...
although the album is made up of western singers, there is a single track in there 'Fly Away' by corrinne May....

did anyone attend her concert at the esplanade in late Dec???? she sang her new songs for her second upcoming album.. :)

The_Cheat said:
Err... old is subjective right?
Okay, nevermind... think it'll be a big OT if I were to thread the lines of the "old" and "new".

Hmm... which year did that guitarist died huh? His name was what? Err... Hide? :dunno:

yeah, he's Hide.. died in May 1998.. :cry:

swimcraze said:
did anyone attend her concert at the esplanade in late Dec???? she sang her new songs for her second upcoming album.. :)

dang! i wanted to.. but tix to both concerts got sold out real fast!

hope her 2nd album's coming out soon... ;p

since this is a photographic forum.....here's a little treat for corinne may's fans :) this was taken at a good friend's wedding where corinne sang a song for the wedding couple....

corinne.sized.jpg

i also have some photos of corinne's own wedding :bsmilie: hahahaa.....but it was a private affair so i shan't post it here ;)

Global Underground #025 - Deep Dish Toronto Part I

Global Underground #025 After Club Mix - Deep Dish Toronto Part III

toronto_252.jpg

Global Underground #026 - James Lavelle Romania

026_152x152.jpg

clive said:
CD player..a bit the obsolete..=)
for listening to music i just on the PC and play all the mp3s using winamp:

^_^

bwahahahaaha.... :bsmilie:

Then you don't know why some people spend USD25,000 for a cd player named KRELL. Life is not just about photography, man :cool:

1. Manfred Mann Earthband
2. Deep Purple
3. Free
4. Uriah Heep
5. Ted Nugent
6. Santana
7. Marc Anthony
8. Lighthouse Family
9. David Grey
10. Barry White
11. Maksim
12. Luo Da Yu
13. Shin
14. Poco
15. Barclay James Harvest
16. Gypsy Kings
17. Graham Nash
18. Gram Parsons

Corrinne May will be performing a song on the finals of the 2004 Miss Singapore Universe Pageant to be telecast "Live" this coming Saturday the 3rd of April.

Tune in at 7.30 p.m, on Channel 5, Mediacorp TV(*Note: There will be an encore telecast of the Finals on Saturday, 10 April at 5.30pm)

www.corrinnemay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.