What will you bring if you take a lot of photo?

What will you bring if you take a lot of photos overseas?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
a few cf cards and some xdrive thingy

Hi,

anybody will bring a heavy tripod? it is crucial for low night shoots, but weight is a big problem. possible to rent?

larcenciel said:
Hi,

anybody will bring a heavy tripod? it is crucial for low night shoots, but weight is a big problem. possible to rent?

Yep :devil:

I normally travel with 2 tripods and a monopod.

I only bring my Contax T3 which come with a 35mm f2.8 lens. And also bring a rangefinder with 50mm f2 and a 90mm f2.8 lens.
It is so light and comfortable to travel with me anywhere. I dun want to carry heavy equipment and weight down myself.
I am so shocked to hear some of u guys here actually bring a laptop??? My gosh!!!

3 beautiful models should be sufficient..

1. different location different style different makeup.
2. they carry their change of clothes, makeup, and help one another with makeup and styling.
3. they help to hold the reflector, bounce the flash, buy the drinks, hold the camera bags, change the lenses, all while one of them is modelling.
4. back at the hotel, one to help you change the channels on the TV, the other transfer the images from the CF into the Nixvue, the last girl can prepare your bath.

that said, I usually travel with their mother also, that would be FOUR beautiful models.

Of course I have to pay all their bills, being the great father that I am.... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.