What RF camera are you using today ?

pikapig said:
Wat polariod can take a full size fp100c?

The polaroid land series, fuji fp-1, konica instant press, polaroid 600SE, mamiya press and NPC cameras. I may have missed out a feel though. Please add to the list you know.

The cameras I have now:

1. Mamiya 6 with all 3 lenses, I love this camera to bits, wonderful images, super light (for an MF) and ridiculously silent leaf shutter (people say leicas have a quiet shutter, but compared to a leaf shutter it's miles apart).
1.1 Sekonic L758, I use this oversized meter to do spot metering when I shoot slides on the Mamiya 6.

2. Nikon FE2, simple and mostly reliable camera (just need to make sure batteries are fresh), enormously big viewfinder, bigger than my old Nikon D3 which cost 20x more. I also love the little needle in the viewfinder that shows the shutter speed, in my opinion it's much easier to read than LEDs.

3. YashicaMat 124G, fun camera to play with but I wish I had a Rollei instead.

4. Voigtlander R3A, workhorse film camera but because the viewfinder has no magnification (1:1) it's hard to use with wider lenses, even the 40mm I need to really press my glasses against it.

5. Leica M9, love hate relationship with this camera. Excellent images when it works as it should and you spend time to adjust the files in post but it can get on my nerves at times. Almost feel like selling it to buy the Fujifilm X-pro1 but alas, I love my wide angles.

6. Olympus Pen EP3, the camera I use most often now for simple day to day images, simply because it's fun to use, reliable, excellent colours and can be operated with one hand (my other hand holds my crutch).

enivre: i know what you mean. btw, i am having a blast with the r-d1. i wish my other digital m was like that...

After i learnt film, i never regretted selling M9. But it was steep learning curve to learn analogue workflow

After i learnt film, i never regretted selling M9. But it was steep learning curve to learn analogue workflow

I actually went the other way, stopped using film for a while because it was too troublesome and time consuming for me to get it developed and scanned, but if I had the time and energy I would definitely shoot film.

I assisted a photoshoot today for a fren. Brought along my Leica M2 Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 v2 and my newly acquired Mamiya C330 with 80mm f2.8 lens... :)

Last edited:
iPhone with macro lens attachment :)

kaxdd: deadly combo...r4a+ 35/f2 + 21/f4 + provia 100

kaxdd: deadly combo...r4a+ 35/f2 + 21/f4 + provia 100
Thanks raytoei! Still trying to figure if my canon lens has got focusing problem. Some photos I took do not look like they're in focus even though I'm sure some of them are. So still trying to go through 1-2 rolls to confirm before I send for CLA.

....so the r4a could be misaligned ?

Don't think the R4M is misaligned. My shots from the 21mm lens are sharp and sweet.

DOF of the 21mm may "deceive" ... with R4A/M, it's not as easy to nail focus on a 35 f2 or 1.4 shot than say a ZI. But what do I know ... ;-)

Last edited:
Leica M7 + Cron35asph + tmax400
Love this combo, although the elmarit28asph also very handy

Leica M7 + Cron35asph + tmax400
Love this combo, although the elmarit28asph also very handy

I rescued a half-frame pen ee-3 from the dinky store yesterday and have been busily snapping away. Such a liberating feeling, no apertures and hyperfocals to worry about and 72 exposures on the ultracool frame counter to burn! I expected a bit of a project but just picked up the first roll and it looks good!

Mainly m8 + 28 elmarit asph or m6 + 35 lux pre-asph.

Just acquired the r 35-70 f4 to try out on a d700.
And yes, the lens will need surgery to mount an adapter.

Thanks raytoei! Still trying to figure if my canon lens has got focusing problem. Some photos I took do not look like they're in focus even though I'm sure some of them are. So still trying to go through 1-2 rolls to confirm before I send for CLA.

Bro could be the R4 that's off, if needed i can lend you my canon 35f2 which is spot on on my M6. Will ask my wifey pass to you at work if you want.