What is the worst diarrhoea you had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure it isn't a different Lacteol Fart instead. Would be really smelly... ;)

Seems of late, quite a few friends have contacted stomach flu. Be careful.

warning my mom just got sick after taking care of me for one day.... Seems that this virus is quite contagious.... so if any of your family members is sick, please observe precautions...

have to stay away from your family then :bsmilie:

Just kidding, good to hear that you are better :) .

But dehydration is not a small matter, it kills a lot of children in quite some poor 3rd world countries :cry: . So, taking oral rehydration salt is necessary if the dirrhoea is real bad.

Waaa...
I had food poisoning from laksa..

8x toilet in 24 hrs.
Drink as much water as possible, flush out all the intestines. Change new 1.

Worst diarrhoea!!!!

Was on way to airport in Beijing China when stomach started to ache on the taxi :cry:

I headache + lao sai at airport until I board the plane and continue to lao sai inside that small miserable toilet on board! :cry:

Luckily a chio chio stewardess(oop me on SIA) noticed and offered me some medicine and 'special seat' at the cabin area as the space there more airy and comfortable.

Well, worst diarrhoea but certainly best service I got :thumbsup:

i wonder if this LS thing is contagious... my colleague gotten stomache flu and i also feel abit weird today :sweat:

i wonder if this LS thing is contagious... my colleague gotten stomache flu and i also feel abit weird today :sweat:

I thought it WASN'T too. BUT my mom got it from me :(

They say that the virus is very weak against soap :) washing hands with water is not enough. You must use soap

Worst diarrhoea!!!!

Was on way to airport in Beijing China when stomach started to ache on the taxi :cry:

I headache + lao sai at airport until I board the plane and continue to lao sai inside that small miserable toilet on board! :cry:

Luckily a chio chio stewardess(oop me on SIA) noticed and offered me some medicine and 'special seat' at the cabin area as the space there more airy and comfortable.

Well, worst diarrhoea but certainly best service I got :thumbsup:

NPNT :bsmilie:

Worst diarrhoea - Suffered stomach flu or "Influenza" one day before my trip to Japan with my wife in year 2002. Went to see doctor and got a jab and go home to rest till night flight. Dreaded sightseeing commenced immediately upon reaching Osaka the next morning. The 2nd day when the rest of the tour group went to Universal Studio, I was on dip in a Osaka hospital for half a day, with my wife accompanying beside me. The rest of the trip, I was basically searching / squatting / shitting in every attraction I went; Tyoko, Kyoto, Nara, you named it, chances are I went there to 5hit before.

Naturally the whole trip was a disappointed and I still owed my wife another trip to Japan.

Worst diarrhoea - Suffered stomach flu or "Influenza" one day before my trip to Japan with my wife in year 2002. Went to see doctor and got a jab and go home to rest till night flight. Dreaded sightseeing commenced immediately upon reaching Osaka the next morning. The 2nd day when the rest of the tour group went to Universal Studio, I was on dip in a Osaka hospital for half a day, with my wife accompanying beside me. The rest of the trip, I was basically searching / squatting / shitting in every attraction I went; Tyoko, Kyoto, Nara, you named it, chances are I went there to 5hit before.

Naturally the whole trip was a disappointed and I still owed my wife another trip to Japan.

dun scare me leh. I am going to Japan (hokkaido) with my wife 2 weeks from now...... now a bit scared of stomach flu...

dun scare me leh. I am going to Japan (hokkaido) with my wife 2 weeks from now...... now a bit scared of stomach flu...
steady lah, bro!..

Ok, some tips to reduce the hassles of stomach flu (if gunna & also to reduce chance of infected in cold weather);
  • Bring along ginger tea (or raw ginger and boil with hot water) and drink regularly throughout trip;
  • Bring along a water bag (or metal water bottle also can; or warmer pack) and use it to warm the stomach at night or in bus travelling;
  • Cover stomach area well and prevent cold wind from contacting stomach area.
  • Rest early (no choice; rest is the best remedy).

Had mine from yesterday till now......Yesterday alone, I visited the toilet more than a dozen time. :faint:

The only good thing? I lost weight ...now that double chin of mine is barely visible.

Always bring Lomotil or Imodium (Loperamide) for diarrhoea, and Panadol (Paracetamol) for fever when traveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.