What if this happen to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm The One said:
Say you are in a photo shoots outing OR selling your lens, the other person want to view your lens. While holding your lens to test, he DROP it.

What are your reaction???
Drop it, apologise and buy it? Never mind.

But if drop it, dun apologise, dun buy, attitude problem, blame push on ME instead and in the end white say until become black, I will DROP HIS HEAD ON THE CONCRETE FLOOR.

Urh, make him/her Pay Pay Pay if it's his fault. Always make sure you're holding onto lens and have him/her acknowledge that he has the weight of the lens first then let go and if he/she doesn't know how to hold, teach him/her first. Better to be safe than to be slapped in the face.

itchy said:
Urh, make him/her Pay Pay Pay if it's his fault. Always make sure you're holding onto lens and have him/her acknowledge that he has the weight of the lens first then let go and if he/she doesn't know how to hold, teach him/her first. Better to be safe than to be slapped in the face.

dats true.. can be quite "danger" while handling heavy lens as the other party may not know how heavy izzit..
u tot he hold the lens steady liao , but he's not. he tot u not letting go so fast, yet he haven rdy to recieve..
if lens drop while transfering i tink LL both party at fault ba...
but if other party drop it while its in his hand den i guess he shd be made to buy it..

MAKE him PAYYYY..lol

if he refuses, take his picture immeadiately and post it online and start telling everyone about him ..muahhaa

MAKE him INFAMOUS and see how he feels abt that..

Pro Image said:
If no money to pay, get whatever that is equal to your lens or camera body value. So simple. Pick a fight would cause more problems for you and the other party. Or go back with him to his home to see what else is valuable........hehe. A LCD screen.............:devil:

But honestly, u dare to take his stuff meh? If he's soooooo butter-fingers, can u imagine wat his stuff go thru? His own cam & lenses ping ping piang piang here & there, LCD screen with oily fingerprints everywhere... :bsmilie:

Just an apology doesn't do much, esp if damage done... Follow me to BBB new one!!! no such thing as repair... A wad of cash also acceptable...

Most of us here will of course want the person to buy a replacement or pay if he drops the lens/camera.. I guess what the thread-starter wants to know is, what will u guys do if the person drop the lens/camera but refused to pay or take responsibility? Honestly speaking, maybe you can scold him but if he die die dunwan to pay, what can we do? I dun think anyone will dare beat him up also, coz basically that will get ourselves in trouble too. So what to do in this kind of situation?

aaron80 said:
Most of us here will of course want the person to buy a replacement or pay if he drops the lens/camera.. I guess what the thread-starter wants to know is, what will u guys do if the person drop the lens/camera but refused to pay or take responsibility? Honestly speaking, maybe you can scold him but if he die die dunwan to pay, what can we do? I dun think anyone will dare beat him up also, coz basically that will get ourselves in trouble too. So what to do in this kind of situation?
Well, it depends very much on the attitude of the person I'm dealing with.

If the fella really big-time attitude with me (from white paper say until paper turns black), I dun mind him landing in hospital and I land in Jail. Want to die, die together.

There's a limit to tolerance where things like these are concerned. When it snaps, I go crazy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.