What happen to our old bird members

i miss espn :lovegrin:

I'm sure those who've been around long enough would remember him....

got to a point where it seemed the only thing he typed on his keyboard were "MTL" and "BBB".........

I'm sure when we were newbies we came to clubsnap to learn. I remember when I first joined there were a few senior members that were very vocal and very active in posting. I might or might not like their style but they surely add color to clubsnap. Recently I notice alot of old bird members suddenly stop posting. eg. calebk - 10k post but last login was 4 weeks ago. Just wondering what happen to our old birds.......

Old warriors never die.

They just disappear into sunset.

cowboy-sunset.jpg

can tell us more about the history of CS... who is liu bei guan yu, zhang fei, zhao yun, cao cao and zhu ge liang in CS

Go and ask great warrior like night86mare who has fought and won many battles in CS with courage and distinction.

He has got battle scars to show you.

he play with me until too playful

then he went to play with mod

mod not so happy to play with him, so he got put into his own magical pouch. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

You're just as playful. Haha

I'm sure those who've been around long enough would remember him....

got to a point where it seemed the only thing he typed on his keyboard were "MTL" and "BBB".........

stupid question: WHATS MTL?

Dont flame me for this please :D

The famous quote: if in doubt, buy both.:bsmilie:

Very suitable for newbies asking which camela shd I buy ah? Nikon or Canon?

Will definitely boost up threads in Buy & Sell section.:devil:

Very suitable for newbies asking which camela shd I buy ah? Nikon or Canon?

Will definitely boost up threads in Buy & Sell section.:devil:

yep, buy both system. Ideally d3s plus holy trinity, plus future 1ds4 plus24,35,85,135. LOL

hokkien

don't wait any longer!
OHHHH, i see i see. Haha. Thx man!

U seriously can be what alh suggested, language teacher. Teach Hokkien!:bsmilie:

actaully a lot of very good old photographers dun post on the forums anymore....i recalled amongst them got SniperD ( aka Ron Lee) with his superb pics not only of weddings but of everyday , Mel&James ( or something like tat) with fanstatic candids/streetscapes even with a N95. A particular Terenece also had fantastic pics...and of course Iamasaint ( kelvin kok ) which must have inspired countless wedding photographers wannbe.

Nowadays, u guys fawn over XMM pics ( and i was like totally WTF, you called those photography? It's pure cheap thrill la.."shooting" someone in skimpy bikini and hopping to catch a bright flash here or there. Some Zeckson Chow who keep posting those totally boring pics of thai gers and blarda blarda on about how to photoshop them)

this forum has seen better days.

Nowadays, u guys fawn over XMM pics ( and i was like totally WTF, you called those photography? It's pure cheap thrill la.."shooting" someone in skimpy bikini and hopping to catch a bright flash here or there. Some Zeckson Chow who keep posting those totally boring pics of thai gers and blarda blarda on about how to photoshop them)

you better be careful, that some zeckson chow will send his MUA ninjas after you. :bsmilie:

actaully a lot of very good old photographers dun post on the forums anymore....i recalled amongst them got SniperD ( aka Ron Lee) with his superb pics not only of weddings but of everyday , Mel&James ( or something like tat) with fanstatic candids/streetscapes even with a N95. A particular Terenece also had fantastic pics...and of course Iamasaint ( kelvin kok ) which must have inspired countless wedding photographers wannbe.

Well, we are the unlucky generations then. Is there anyway to bring those glorious days back? Otherwise the quality will keep declining like what you said.

Not only P&P......many good macro and avian photographer also left.

the name shall be written on CS's Heroes Monument for newbies to remember their legend :p