what handphone to buy for gf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. The hp (Nokia 8210 that dived) is confirmed dead now, but I will send it to shop see if they can repair it. If too expensive, I think I will get another 8xxx model for my gf.

Thanks again :)

Maybe you should buy a PDA for your girlfriend. I checked out this Tungsten palmtop that can take pictures and act as a phone, really handy. And the best part? If she doesn't like it, it's yours.

Did I mention it can take pictures too?

Originally posted by wallpaper
Maybe you should buy a PDA for your girlfriend. I checked out this Tungsten palmtop that can take pictures and act as a phone, really handy. And the best part? If she doesn't like it, it's yours.

Did I mention it can take pictures too?

good idea .. but as he has stated .. she is not techie ... hence as simple and easy to use is okay :D

also those with camera may not be able to bring in to swimming pool, MINDEF etc etc etc .. pose some inconveniency :D

I have 8310. What I like most about this phone is the battery. It's superb. My handphone is on 24 hrs and it can last 5 full days... Sometimes, even 6 days. ^510 should have the same duration too. Though 6510 has finer pixels, I prefer 8310's background light.

Originally posted by beluga
I have 8310. What I like most about this phone is the battery. It's superb. My handphone is on 24 hrs and it can last 5 full days... Sometimes, even 6 days. ^510 should have the same duration too. Though 6510 has finer pixels, I prefer 8310's background light.

heh, then it looks like you don't talk on the phone that much. ;)

once you start talking, that battery bar will start to drop.

Originally posted by GeEkMaN
heh, then it looks like you don't talk on the phone that much. ;)

once you start talking, that battery bar will start to drop.

Not so I suppose but then compared to my old 8210, 3 days at most. I believe my usage has not changed much compared then and now.

Status
Not open for further replies.