what do u make of dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sato Tatsuhiro had the same dream oso.... :(

P/S: Watch NHK ni Yokoso. Both the anime & manga versions have this. ;)

ooh. good anime. but the female lead is a bit... unattractive. heh.

thought its time to go lasik...

i can see their... erm, bodies perfectly. but i just cant remember faces.

naked?

hmm... u got apply parental control issit? :bsmilie: auto mosaic activated... :devil:

haha. if i did then it would have mosaic-ed sensitive parts right? i can see everything but not faces leh! but im not sure if i was wearing my specs in my dreams or not. LOL

haha. if i did then it would have mosaic-ed sensitive parts right? i can see everything but not faces leh! but im not sure if i was wearing my specs in my dreams or not. LOL

Its your dream mah... u can choose where to mosaic...

I prefer uncensored versions... :bsmilie:

Its your dream mah... u can choose where to mosaic...

I prefer uncensored versions... :bsmilie:

censored already very no feeling. but sometimes totally nothing also not appealing.

eh.... arent we talking about dreams??

ooh. good anime. but the female lead is a bit... unattractive. heh.
U dun need to have a attractive female lead on a good anime.

Maybe its just the drawing. Misaki chan is good enuff.

U dun need to have a attractive female lead on a good anime.

Maybe its just the drawing. Misaki chan is good enuff.

i prefered sato kun's sempai, the girl who had a constantly phobia of conspiracies. her OL looks are far more appealing than misaki chan who isnt even a bit moe... though i would say misaki isnt that bad herself lah... ahhaha.

hmm... hope this isnt going to become a NHK ni youkoso tread...

I'm sick, on MC and under medication. Probably that, and the fever screwed with my mind last night. Thought I'd share this here quickly before it fades from my memory...

It starts somewhere in a large building complex, sorta like an American high school, and a british-style hospital. It was night-time and there was a large wedding being held there. I didn't know who was getting married, but there were a few familiar faces there. And I was the second official photographer, and I remember being held in a holding area on the roof-top. When we were all allowed to go in, everybody rushed in, and I was last because I was still checking my gear - something seemed amiss.

In the main hall, there was a song and dance item. And the PA system died out for a few minutes, but no matter, the performers sang a capella. Then surprise, surprise, US president George Bush was on stage giving a speech! He spoke a lotta stuff, and partway through he mentioned that "Although we are at conflict with Australia, I just want you to know that (former) Prime Minister Bob Hawke is a good man" (huh???!). Then another American guy came up on stage and spoke. I think he might've been Donald Rumsfeld, but I'm not too sure. The way he spoke, it was reminiscent of Frank Sinatra. But the problem is, I don't know how Frank Sinatra really spoke. The lighting in stage was dramatic, with a single spotlight shining from the side, lighting up some part of the 20-metre high velvet curtains behind. I used a Minolta CLE, and it spat out a *tiny* roll of exposed slide film. Then I ditched it, and took out my DSLR. But something was wrong! Every picture had thin red streaks going through it! And my flash was streaming out a continuous beam of red light. WTF was going on? Then I realised that it was a camera malfunction because I didn't fit the flash to the camera properly (in reality, this would be impossible!). Was then covering the rest of the wedding, and John Travolta was amongst the guests! Charming everyone around him as usual.

Then it's all a haze, followed by the REALLY weird part of the dream.

I was wandering around the rest of the complex. Came across this room that looked like my school's AVA room. But it was a lot larger, and it had 25m swimming pool in it. It was dark, except for the illumination from the underwater pool lights. An eerie blue. And I saw Travolta again, this time he had his sinister face on. He was hiding a cache of drugs in the pool. AND he had three hostages IN the pool, underwater as well. He tells me, "if they leave the water, they will die". Then my first reaction was, "wah, then they must hold their breath for very long!" The average human being can hold his breath underwater for no more than 3 minutes, and these three women, while looking distressed, weren't struggling and they must've been there for more than 4 minutes! Then with that, John left, and the three women stood up. And they were NAKED! They were mainland Chinese girls, looked sorta like Zhang Ziyi, but with bigger breasts and could actually speak good English. One of them had a lotus tattoo on her back.

Soon, there was a commotion outside the room. People, and cops were at the door (glass door). They wanted to rescue the girls, but I remembered what John said, take them out of the water, and they die. So I kept the doors locked and tried to explain to them what was going on. But no! The cops were coming in anyway. One of them, (who was an African-American woman who looked like that squeaky one from the Police Academy movies) aimed her pistol at the lock. I was thinking, it's a glass door, why don't they just smash it in? Anyway, to prevent her from shooting the lock, I stood right behind it, in the line of fire. She looked at me, and opened fire. The round from her .22 Smith & Wesson punched through the lock, and through my trachea. I collapsed to the ground, then got up, thinking "WTF? She SHOT me!" Somehow, I was totally all right, though.

So, now it's become apparently clear - we must escape from the evil man, John Travolta. A few of us (comprising the stereotypical group of teens in a typical Hollywood slasher movie) ran into a massive, disused underground tunnel system, then we emerged in some dark, futuristic city like in the Bladerunner movie - but a lot blue'er and a lot cleaner. We couldn't see evil Travolta, but we could feel his evil presence. But one thing we did see throughout this city - neon P*P and PWD (Public Works Department) logos! Wow, sinister indeed. Then in the corner, out of the shadows, we couldn't really see, but feel that robotic assassin ninjas were after us. We split up, and I turned this corner and...

...saw some of my students and a colleague in a small room (resembling some Alice in Wonderland place) sorting out educational toys. I was thinking, hmm, might as well give them a hand. There were plastic clothes hangers that my colleague wanted to sort out according to colour, some plastic coloured macaroni bits, and fake food that smelled so real! (could smell the butter rolls). Then there was a "Russian doll" version of a big fake spongecake. We were pulling out muffins from inside this cake. It was never-ending! But I got tired, so I went to the back of the room and saw another one of my students cleaning the lenses and his Olympus E-300 camera. I then noticed that he had another lens that didn't look like a Four-Thirds mount(TM) lens. Hey - It was an old Minolta 28-70mm lens! He asked if I wanted it. It looked really old, so I said lemme try first. And somehow my camera bag was next to me, took out my DSLR, and proceeded to mount the lens bit-by-bit! It's like I had unknowingly dismantled it.

Next thing I knew, I was at the Singapore Science Centre. It was a camera exhibition, but there were walls of jellybeans there, too. I was trying to find out the history of this dismantled lens, and if there was another like it.

And then

I woke up.

Wow, talk about a trip, eh? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.