What Colour Rose Should I Give?

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm since u're not together yet, i suggest a sunflower? can mean that she lights up ur life that kinda thing. =) or she reminds u of the sun, very bright n cheery. giving rose might also stress her abit cos like too serious too fast? Heard about this recently on radio. hahaha. =)

erm since u're not together yet, i suggest a sunflower? can mean that she lights up ur life that kinda thing. =) or she reminds u of the sun, very bright n cheery. giving rose might also stress her abit cos like too serious too fast? Heard about this recently on radio. hahaha. =)

She insist a rose. I also bo bian.

She wants pink / purple. haha

Butterflies in the tummy - Some believe that this is caused by the release of adrenaline, when one is nervous, pulling blood away from the stomach and sending it to the muscles.

Butterflies in the stomach is most often experienced prior to important events, or something/events that is going to excite you.

3rd way: Give her voucher. That way she can buy anything type of rose she want and u still within budget. (advice from a married man) :)

Never take advice from a married man if you want to get a gf, okay? (advice from a married woman)

Married men don't celebrate birthdays, valentine's day, wedding anniversary with you. No flowers, no gift, no nothing.

Men are best when they are just boys, like you.

Give her the flower/s in front of many people. Don't send to her house. Send to her house, nobody can see.

Never take advice from a married man if you want to get a gf, okay? (advice from a married woman)

Married men don't celebrate birthdays, valentine's day, wedding anniversary with you. No flowers, no gift, no nothing.

Give her the flower/s in front of many people. Don't send to her house. Send to her house, nobody can see.

wah, dont like that la..

All the advise is useful to me..haha

wah, dont like that la..

All the advise is useful to me..haha

Some are useful to chase the girl away. You don't believe, you go and try the voucher advice. Next time she won't hue you.

She is right. I dun celebrate birthdays, valentine, nor wedding anniversary, I dun give flowers nor gift. Those things are for boys to do.

Married Man's jobs more boring. Help wife clean house, wash toilet, kill cockroach, fetch her to where she wants, carry her stuff, tolerate the mother-in-law, do handy-man work, cook, tell stupid jokes to make her happy, stop hang-outing with the guys, give-up smoking/ drinking/4-D/Toto, etc etc.But hey... these are the small things.

Sonyboy, giving flowers are easy, if u really like a gal (and only if she really like you). It is what you do everyday to stay together that is more important.

that , perhaps , depends on the girl..

not every girl likes to stroll outside waving a bouquet of flowers :bsmilie:

you can't have a one size fits all solution in photography, same goes for girls.

Since she wants pink or purple, just go down to the florist and pick one rose in that color :dunno:

Since she wants pink or purple, just go down to the florist and pick one rose in that color :dunno:

Yeah, i brought from ebay already.
Really good deal.

A bonquet of 6 roses , 10 ferraro chocolate and wrap nicely. at $35.

Thanks all!

Flowers brought liao.

Status
Not open for further replies.