What Colour Rose Should I Give?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go pick a bunch of wild flowers from a field and wrap it up in an organza cloth with a hemp 'ribbon'.

Can't go wrong with type of flowers and color, and the effort should impress "her".

Just don't pluck weeds or lalang can liao! :bsmilie:

Don't listen to his rubbish huh. Any girl can tell immediately that you plucked the flowers from the roadside, nevermind the effort and sweat.

Go buy a rose.

how about folding them .. as in origami
u can do a search online ... lily are pretty easy :)

Don't listen to his rubbish huh. Any girl can tell immediately that you plucked the flowers from the roadside, nevermind the effort and sweat.

Go buy a rose.

You, are obviously, not as ..........

cheapskate as me! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

You, are obviously, not as ..........

cheapskate as me! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

roadside wild flower dun anyhow pluck., as a chinese song goes..

Go pick a bunch of wild flowers from a field and wrap it up in an organza cloth with a hemp 'ribbon'.

Can't go wrong with type of flowers and color, and the effort should impress "her".

Just don't pluck weeds or lalang can liao! :bsmilie:

Go buy a rose.

So, it's now much money spent that is critical? If that is true, then, what can I say. Really good quality roses from Holland or Costa Rica runs over $100 a dozen, more expensive if you want only one.

Gut feelings, TS is wasting his time for "her".

Go buy a rose.

:thumbsup:

So, it's now much money spent that is critical? If that is true, then, what can I say. Really good quality roses from Holland or Costa Rica runs over $100 a dozen, more expensive if you want only one.

Gut feelings, TS is wasting his time for "her".

Hmmm... even you also use this word "her" ...
A great mystery unfolding...

wah lau. rose on normal days so cheap. buy a dozen for her la. pink ones will do. send it to her school or home by delivery. she will be happy when she gets it. remember the card. call her when u know she has received it. then hor say liao.

wah lau. rose on normal days so cheap. buy a dozen for her la. pink ones will do. send it to her school or home by delivery. she will be happy when she gets it. remember the card. call her when u know she has received it. then hor say liao.

Yeah , actually can..but its paisei giving to her infront of her friends.
Very paisei.

Expensive still want chase girl...
Its like that 1 u want chase girl must give out abit of $$

I dont mind. but not 1 petal for $10..thats all

Thats the point of giving to her infront of her friends. You're showing her "i mean it and i've nothing to hide". If not can give her before everybody comes...simple.

Still not quite sure the purpose of giving the flower though. Are you biao3 bai2 to her?

Yeah , actually can..but its paisei giving to her infront of her friends.
Very paisei.

I dont mind. but not 1 petal for $10..thats all

If paisei hor, I teach u a way.

1st way: lure her friends away then give her the rose then zao.
2nd way: send the rose to her house ( this is the most not paisei )

3rd way: Give her voucher. That way she can buy anything type of rose she want and u still within budget. (advice from a married man) :)

3rd way: Give her voucher. That way she can buy anything type of rose she want and u still within budget. (advice from a married man) :)

LOL! Sonyboy..! You wont run out of choice now!

Question: how far is ur relationship with her? gals may set u back hundreds to a few thousands in weeks. Making the wrong move by spending too much on her, while she's not into you, another big mistake we male make. Gals are best @ getting guys spending :bsmilie:

Just like
[vid]Rs4_-xKTDP0[/vid]

Bottomline, if you want give her flowers, go ahead. It doesn't mean you've to luv her, merely implies you care. gals luv confident guys, or get her the biggest flower and hold it, appear corny may look adorable to her. Who knows, diff gals diff attitute... some go for branded flowers u know.

Thats the point of giving to her infront of her friends. You're showing her "i mean it and i've nothing to hide". If not can give her before everybody comes...simple.

:thumbsup: Will try that.

:thumbsup: times 10.

3rd way: Give her voucher. That way she can buy anything type of rose she want and u still within budget. (advice from a married man)

Thanks!

LOL! Sonyboy..! You wont run out of choice now!
Yeah . haha

Question: how far is ur relationship with her? gals may set u back hundreds to a few thousands in weeks. Making the wrong move by spending too much on her, while she's not into you, another big mistake we male make. Gals are best @ getting guys spending :bsmilie:

Just like
[vid]Rs4_-xKTDP0[/vid]

Bottomline, if you want give her flowers, go ahead. It doesn't mean you've to luv her, merely implies you care. gals luv confident guys, or get her the biggest flower and hold it, appear corny may look adorable to her. Who knows, diff gals diff attitute... some go for branded flowers u know.

I have limits :D

Thanks all of your advise!!
Makes me feel confortable!!

But she insist a flower , so i will get for her.

Good luck sony boy:) I bet you definitely get butterflies in the tummy when u give her to flowers.

red roses are usually the safest bet. three stalks is to represent i lup u.

but watch it. she may be an extreme nature lover. she can accused u for hurting nature by perpetuating the cause to destroy lovely plants.

win her heart with a simple mind, not one that is cluttered with materialism.

Status
Not open for further replies.