Weight Loss Cafe (Season 19) Happy Belly all the lazy DOMs! Hahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
soma said:
agree... don't have to wait for this wait for that..

ok good. i thought i'm the only weird one who likes shopping alone. one thing when i go shopping with frens, always end up buying their things becos help them choose their things and end up didnt even take a 2nd look at the stuffs i wanted :rolleyes:

furrycake said:
ok good. i thought i'm the only weird one who likes shopping alone. one thing when i go shopping with frens, always end up buying their things becos help them choose their things and end up didnt even take a 2nd look at the stuffs i wanted :rolleyes:

heh heh.... many men go shopping with wife or gf just want to go see cha bor... :rolleyes:

Benign said:
And you? see da bor? :sweat:

ya see which da bor staring at my wife again..nabei........:sticktong

soma said:
heh heh.... many men go shopping with wife or gf just want to go see cha bor... :rolleyes:

i dont like to go shopping with my hubby or any other guy friend(s) either. dunno its me or just the guys. :sticktong

Benign said:
And you? see da bor? :sweat:

wats wrong with soma see da bor? if he sees only char bor , i think either he very ch** hong or weird leh. i also see char bor but does that make me weird :sticktong

furrycake said:
i dont like to go shopping with my hubby or any other guy friend(s) either. dunno its me or just the guys. :sticktong

hahaa.......maybe you end up shopping more in electronic dept..if shop with men..:bsmilie:

soma said:
ya see which da bor staring at my wife again..nabei........:sticktong
then wrap her up or lock her up .... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

wats wrong with soma see da bor? if he sees only char bor , i think either he very ch** hong or weird leh. i also see char bor but does that make me weird

No la, it just make you a BI lor :bsmilie:

Ola said:
then wrap her up or lock her up .... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i never said anything mah.. i just see which one is looking only mah... mainly those with wife and gf one..:sticktong

i never said anything mah.. i just see which one is looking only mah... mainly those with wife and gf one..

Like tat har..........those men must be thinking "What a nice chick like tat, doing with a xxxx lor" :think:

juz joking,
:devil:

Benign said:
Like tat har..........those men must be thinking "What a nice chick like tat, doing with a xxxx lor" :think:

juz joking,
:devil:

hahahaa.........maybe ..:bsmilie: i big mah..:bsmilie:

soma said:
hahahaa.........maybe ..:bsmilie: i big mah..:bsmilie:
:bigeyes: :think: :think:

soma said:
nabei......Ola..:sticktong Usually i am the one going shopping.:bsmilie:

so you dont need CHR***** then....i go collect her :lovegrin:

madmacs said:
so you dont need CHR***** then....i go collect her :lovegrin:

i can drive u there :bsmilie:

soma said:
ya lor your wife shop, than you buy..nabei......Casey damn PLP:bsmilie:

this reminds me of a pichoo...

soma.jpg

:sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Benign said:
Took the photo last night with Nikkor AFD 80-200mm. Cropped at 200%

TheMoon.jpg

got lots of shake leh...maybe reduce the size will look sharper. ;p

soma said:
agree... don't have to wait for this wait for that..

you saying you always have to wait for CHR*****?? :think:

no problem lor...i take care of her. while waiting i just sit there and look at her :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.