Weight Loss Cafe (Season 19) Happy Belly all the lazy DOMs! Hahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
soma said:
hahahaa..........I not DOMs..:sweat:

you DOG ! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

caseytan said:
+0.2kg
after finish
+1kg

heh heh......must do more bedmarthon to cut that 1kg liao...:bsmilie:

caseytan said:
+0.2kg
after finish
+1kg

Nvr mind!!! Watching movies mah! :sweatsm:

soma said:
heh heh......must do more bedmarthon to cut that 1kg liao...:bsmilie:

Bed ur head! DOMs!:sticktong

Funny said:
Bed ur head! DOMs!:sticktong

good exercise mah.. still can enjoy..:bsmilie::bsmilie: evq sure no problem one..:bsmilie:

then what ? fish ?

Ok enuff suspense liao. It is actually Butter Soft-Shelled Crabs. Very tasty....the kopitiam is near Butterworth Jetty.

A plate of Oyster Omelette, belachan kangkong, Butter Soft-Shelled Crabs with rice and two glasses of kopi-ping. Only cost Myr$28......

Took the photo last night with Nikkor AFD 80-200mm. Cropped at 200%

TheMoon.jpg

Benign said:
Ok enuff suspense liao. It is actually Butter Soft-Shelled Crabs. Very tasty....the kopitiam is near Butterworth Jetty.

oh, used to have soft shell crabs in sungai petani. North Malaysia have great food.

You never go further up and try the famous cuttlefish kangkong in Gurun?

btw, your moon blur leh :p never use tripod ar ?

caseytan said:
oh, used to have soft shell crabs in sungai petani. North Malaysia have great food.

You never go further up and try the famous cuttlefish kangkong in Gurun?

btw, your moon blur leh :p never use tripod ar ?
After eating Butter Soft-Shelled Crabs, his hand become butter & soft.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Benign said:
At the moment, only have cheap tripod here. :embrass:

Wah liew, u also another taste bud har? This trip only been to Gurney Plaza, Prangin Mall niah...

no lar, just that when i was younger, used to visit Kedah rather often... maybe one day i'll drive up and go and have all the cheap and good food there.

I remember there's a dish where they fried the noodles and mix it with Penang prawn paste, yummy.

canoni5 said:
no la... working day how to find ppl to shop wif me :)

i prefer to shop alone too. can take my own sweet time and dont need to spend time waiting for others. abit bored lah but pros more than cons ;p

eating mixed fruits after lunch. having chinese tea. didnt eat char kway teow.. too many ppl liaooo :sweatsm:

canoni5 said:
no la... working day how to find ppl to shop wif me :)

Funny can.. she own time own target one..:bsmilie:

furrycake said:
i prefer to shop alone too. can take my own sweet time and dont need to spend time waiting for others. abit bored lah but pros more than cons ;p

eating mixed fruits after lunch. having chinese tea. didnt eat char kway teow.. too many ppl liaooo :sweatsm:

agree... don't have to wait for this wait for that..

Status
Not open for further replies.