Weight Loss Cafe (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So fast new thread le... just now come in during lunch time, still old one... now reach home after presentation, new one le...

aiya
i should name :
叽喳 减肥俱乐部:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Haze said:
aiya
i should name :
叽喳 减肥俱乐部:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i finally figure out those chinese word.... :confused:

Velvetine said:
Me is here.

You don't have to grease your cookie sheets. I haven't done that for ages and only use aluminium foil for easy cleanup.

Vel, i using non stick tray... is it better to put cookie sheet? will it affect the texture ?

Funny said:
Haze cannt wait liao. I tink u juz choose a date which is convenient to u. See whether mi n Haze can make it or nt. For the other punggolians, I juz ask them whether they can make it on tat day or nt. Only 2 or 3 of them only. If they can't make it, boh pian loh. Can't suit everybody. ;p

:embrass: me can wait lah.. just ask ma :p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
consider slow liao... kena 1 reject....;p

but u still get the first plant kakekekeek:cheers:

clarinet said:
So fast new thread le... just now come in during lunch time, still old one... now reach home after presentation, new one le...

then quickly count what's your plant number :bsmilie:

oppsssssss......... btw, I tink it wld be better if u could link to all the previous threads like wat furrycake did. Got to edit n do it again. :dunno:

Alechim, the cute little boy so quite n watch us 叽喳. How can??? :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Let me share with you guys one little joke that happen last night.

Last night, after dinner.. watching tv.. i was munching the 酸梅.. this 酸梅 have many tiny seeds inside. So i puke out the seeds and put on top of the 酸梅 container.
Then my hubby call me to go inside the room watch Movie. so i went in lor.
I forget to ask my hubby to clear the container for me.

Then after 20min, i walked out of the room and take the container and intend to throw away the seeds.
My mother in law asked. .. huh why want to throw the seeds?
I said cannot eat
She asked.. how come cannot eat.. i tried a few.. sweet sweet sour sour.. taste quite nice.. what happen is it poisonous..
I... :eek: :bigeyes: :p :bsmilie: ... laugh until my tear dropped down.
My hubby said i bad..
My mother in law showed those scare cum ke lian cum navie look.
my father in law scold my mother in law.. don't blame others.. is you Mouth ITCHY kekeekke

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
nxt time i plant b4 u... BOMBS AWAY!

Ok .. next time you be the thread starter ok ^_^

Funny said:
Alechim, the cute little boy so quite n watch us 叽喳. How can??? :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

ya hor alechim.. spying leh:bsmilie:

Haze said:

Last night, after dinner.. watching tv.. i was munching the 酸梅.. this 酸梅 have many tiny seeds inside. So i puke out the seeds and put on top of the 酸梅 container.

Then after 20min, i walked out of the room and take the container and intend to throw away the seeds.
I said cannot eat
She asked.. how come cannot eat.. i tried a few.. sweet sweet sour sour.. taste quite nice.. what happen is it poisonous..
My hubby said i bad..
my father in law scold my mother in law.. don't blame others.. is you Mouth ITCHY kekeekke
dun understand. :confused:

clarinet said:
what plant :confused: :dunno:

See the msg no 2... and count :)

Haze said:

I said cannot eat
My hubby said i bad..

u damn bad lor... eat liao never clear... how can... i still thought of new year go your place take ang pow... wait go there eat your remains...

Funny said:

Alex chim, don't tell me you angry at me hor... Xiao Qi is woman privilege ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.