we should all post pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
oi how can you do this?? i come to kopitiam to get away from all those photos in the other subforums... now kopitiam you also want to post picture? :cry:

oi how can you do this?? i come to kopitiam to get away from all those photos in the other subforums... now kopitiam you also want to post picture? :cry:

You got post in Kopitiam meh? :think:

How come never see one.. =(

NPNT, after all. I think sometimes it defeats the purpose, to have members who just dwell in Kopitiam all day, and never seem to show any form of photographic proof that they are actually into photography or interested in photography in the first place.

Never mind that I used to be like that, ha!

Yays for another inane topic.

ah di ah,

you ever see any uncles or taxi-drivers sitting around in kopitiams talking about politics go into politics before?

Am I one of the shooter?

NoUrine.jpg

Ah Di Ah!!!

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

NPNT, after all. I think sometimes it defeats the purpose, to have members who just dwell in Kopitiam all day, and never seem to show any form of photographic proof that they are actually into photography or interested in photography in the first place.

Never mind that I used to be like that, ha!

Yays for another inane topic.
This is traditional.

You have not seen those ah lau, sit inside kopitiam all day, I show you my Leica, you show me your Rollei , take a look at his [SIZE=-1]Hasselblad[/SIZE], this guy got Alpa, blar blar blar all day....

Nowadays, you show me your D2X, I show you my 1DMKII, he got 85f1.2, this guy has 70~210....

is still the same, just change into cyber space..

This is traditional.

You have not seen those ah lau, sit inside kopitiam all day, I show you my Leica, you show me your Rollei , take a look at his [SIZE=-1]Hasselblad[/SIZE], this guy got Alpa, blar blar blar all day....

Nowadays, you show me your D2X, I show you my 1DMKII, he got 85f1.2, this guy has 70~210....

is still the same, just change into cyber space..

Ego Gozillas! What's the point of having an expensive camera if all you do is show it off, not the pictures? =(

Ego Gozillas! What's the point of having an expensive camera if all you do is show it off, not the pictures? =(
you tell me....

than why list cameras and lens in the signatures??

I remember I came across a local photographer's hompage, list all his equipments, down till skylight filter, tissue paper and blower.

you tell me....

than why list cameras and lens in the signatures??

I remember I came across a local photographer's hompage, list all his equipments, down till skylight filter, tissue paper and blower.

I never list mar. I list all my pictures and picture threads. <3

Hahahaha, skylight filter rofl. Tissue paper!

Got list all his dust specks on sensor or not.

ah di ah,

you ever see any uncles or taxi-drivers sitting around in kopitiams talking about politics go into politics before?

:sweatsm::sweatsm::sweatsm:

Why have sex when you don't intend to have children? Is this one inane enough?

If you post too many photos people say you're a show-off.

If you don't post photos people say you cannot take photos. :bsmilie:

Hard to please people isn't it?

let's make every last day of the month a No Kopitiam Day, where the kopitiam thread is locked for that day.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.