watch out for the women at scsm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Sammy :bsmilie: - good enough reason for doing something extreme like a marathon

By the way SS - Were you in front of me or behind me?

Actually I was burnt and had mild sun stroke after......but it was a fun finish.
Hmm so you looking for some leg??? Hmm think you'll see quite a lot here - see 22051

....and also an epic read here for yr entertainment
http://gfiexpeditions.com/En/ExSBlog.htm

Yeah - you should have jumped onto the tyre!!!

Last edited:
WOW!

That was a fantastically detailed recount Lady Ice! (you're Rima?) :thumbsup:

I'm amazed that you remembered so many details! :sweat:

Thanks for sharing that with us!

Sisters are doing it for themselves!!...okay maybe with just a tad of assistance by the Dragon guys.heh Just finished have a good read about the "fun run". The Dragon guys added to the spice in bring your cause's message across I should think along with lots of photo opportunities I think. Good one and well done.

LOL Sammy :bsmilie: - good enough reason for doing something extreme like a marathon

Actually I was burnt and had mild sun stroke after......but it was a fun finish.
Hmm so you looking for some leg??? Hmm think you'll see quite a lot here - see 22051

:thumbsup: Good job Lady :) I was covering at some place near ECP for the event. Man I feel it is quite a lost I didn't capture you on my photos. Let me know when you are doing such "mad" but meaningful attempts and I will be down there to cheer for you. Remember to give a good smile along the way. I will try to capture all expressions you have or every KM you made. :bsmilie:

Wonderful stuff, Lady Ice :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work. And next time around, if you need any help with logistics or running or support, drop me a note. Happy to help in whatever capacity I can.

Yeah stands for "Running In Madness Again"

David - might have to hang up the tyre or hand over to someone younger :bsmilie:

No problem at all, let me know in advance who is taking over the rein. :bsmilie: Hope she is prettier or at least as pretty as you. hahahaha

You're too kind David.......makes me feel a little more girly now :hearts:......especially when ever I go to counters (like the airport counter, security checks, the bank, etc) they greet me with "hello sir" :embrass:

Anyway am sure you'll like her!!! Another amazonian for Sammy:bsmilie:

You're too kind David.......makes me feel a little more girly now :hearts:......especially when ever I go to counters (like the airport counter, security checks, the bank, etc) they greet me with "hello sir" :embrass:

Anyway am sure you'll like her!!! Another amazonian for Sammy:bsmilie:

Oh... that's so rude of them. I'm quite sure you are a pretty sir. :bsmilie:
Will I like her ? Will she like me too ? :sweat:

Another amazonian for Sammy:bsmilie:

fitnessamazonian.jpg

Like that!!!???? heheh.... That would be some pretty nice eye candy for sure.

Sammy - Yes and I bet they call her "sir" at a service counter!

David - well if yr dating her then dunno lah ;)

With arms and shoulders like her...even I would call her Sir out of respect or self preservation that she could use them to twist off my scrawny neck and detach my head from my body! heheh... It has nothing to do with her femininity mind you, calling her sir. In some army, I recall women superiors are called sir too if I am not wrong.

Last edited:
will probably do the ultra marathon at the end of this month (28th) - no tyre - cause gals just wanna have fun!

Last edited:

Ha... We both are casualties of SCSM.

Look at my right toe.
I felt the pian at 3/4 mark.
In the night it got worse as the fluid pressure builds up.
I have to slice off the corner of the toe nail to drain the fluid.

PC120135.jpg

Last edited:
Confession of a male doing something for all the wrong reasons heheheheheheh...

If you were there, you would understand me better.
Check out the picture, can you spot the inspiration or motivation?;)

SGAP08141.jpg

If you were there, you would understand me better.
Check out the picture, can you spot the inspiration or motivation?;)

SGAP08141.jpg

I think Sammy was just teasing ... ;)

I think Sammy was just teasing ... ;)

heheh I can always depend on you to defend my honor. heheheh.... Thought we all are good forum buddies... people still think I would have a nasty bone to pick with people???? Even if it I do ..it will never be over women, sport or photoggraphy...and I would make it really clear I meant it seriously. Too much testosterone in here for some reason. hmmm..... think me best bail this thread.

Just kidding Silence Sky, it's official....chill brudder. It's Saturday. And I am still working in my office...I think I have it bad.

Now if I can just finish before 4pm..I might be able to go thrash the East Coast on my wifey moutain bike!

Thankie Mr DM... but sorry.. no kissies kissie hahahahahahahah.....

PS. I just might make it next week. Let you know in PM.

Nasty SS - I have one black toe to match.

Hey Sammy - the moon is full and bright (well it was yesterday) and so wonderful to be at East Coast. Enjoy your ride. I would direct you to ride past a place where the amazonian women train - but think they've all gone training abroad now.....climbing mountains!

Status
Not open for further replies.