wat lens do u want to buy next?

wat eh?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like wide angle / superwide zooms are the favourite here.
last i checked on web page, sigma15-30 is $800 excluding shipping from some www.hotelectronics page.

tat's a significant different from those singapore shops, even if u factor in shipping. i wonder how warranty will be affected.

but using filter with sigma15-30 will be a problem isn't it, u won't have much option of using polariser which might be useful for landscapes.

the construction of 3rd party superwide primes doesn't seem that good right ... lemme check out the sigma 20/2.8 ...

so how about considering a mass order?

Anyone got a Nikon 24mm AF/F2.8 to let go, being searching for it for quite some time already.....:cry:

Originally posted by kailord
last i checked on web page, sigma15-30 is $800 excluding shipping from some www.hotelectronics page.

tat's a significant different from those singapore shops, even if u factor in shipping. i wonder how warranty will be affected.

but using filter with sigma15-30 will be a problem isn't it, u won't have much option of using polariser which might be useful for landscapes.

the construction of 3rd party superwide primes doesn't seem that good right ... lemme check out the sigma 20/2.8 ...

The link is dead? Or is it me only?

Originally posted by kailord

The 15-30mm uses gelatin filters(rear). IMO, the lens is a bit slow .... f/3.5-4.5. And it's not a 20mm f/2.8... it's an f/1.8 :)

Eh how come your poll don't have multiple choice?

For instance, what happens if I want to buy a 200mm macro lens (telephoto, macro, prime)? Or a 16-35mm zoom (wide angle, zoom)? Or a 15mm fisheye (wide angle, fisheye)? Or a 70-180mm Micro (telephoto, zoom, macro)? Or a 28-300mm zoom (wide angle, telephoto, zoom)?

Speaking of which, what if I want to buy a normal 50mm lens or a zoom which has 50mm in it?

:D :D :D

I wanna buy the new Stigma 3mm-2500mm F0.5~32 HSM hyper zoom with the nifty fall apart construction.

Originally posted by Ian
I wanna buy the new Stigma 3mm-2500mm F0.5~32 HSM hyper zoom with the nifty fall apart construction.

Hey! You forgot IS! ;p

Originally posted by Ian

the one with Hyper-Atmospheric Grass Triple Inversion Focusing Song-and-Dance cum Alcohol Stabilisation Ultra Compact that weighs 300g?

Oh... I keep dreaming about the canon 24mm ts-e!!! sigh!! Probably some time next year... If lady luck smiles..

Hmm... the first to choose a zoom!
Actually it's a combination of two categories on the list - zoom & macro... the 70-180mm f/4.5~5.6D Micro-Nikkor. ;p ;):D

I want a 70-300mm Sigma with Macro function.... *drool* There goes my shopping and snacks and movies and bears and meals... *sniff*

cathay equote

1) canon ef 20mm /f2.8 usm @ S$785.00
2) canon ef 20-35mm f/3.5-4.5 usm @ S$785.00
3) canon hood EW-75II (for 20) - no stock
4) canon hood EW-83II (for 20-35) @ S$66.00
5) canon speedlite 420ex @ S$335.00

for those interessted in wide angles from canon...

Status
Not open for further replies.