Warning - Another less than honest seller on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
madmacs said:
the way they were going, i'm not surprised it ended up as a rude 2-way exchange.

well another lesson learnt. thats the risk of buying from auction sites esp overseas ones.

Can't deny there will always b risk buyin anythin over the internet, but as long as both seller n buyer r fair n stick to the rules, the risk wld almost b the same as buyin frm over the counter.

It doesn't mean if u buy frm a local, tht the person won't play ur backside either. At the end of the day, its all about human relationships. N a person's integrity. So I dun totally agree with the local mindset tht buyin frm overseas auction sites r unsafe.

smartmedia, mechanical? i thought it was electronical all the time! :cry:

LOL!

Add tis new knowledge to ur list -

Ziploc bag = antistatic plastic case.

:D

y0gi0h said:
Rule no. 1 to buy anything from eBay:

Thou shall NOT buy from any eBay seller who has ANY neutral/negative feedback.

This Smitcoff guy has 6 negative and 7 neutral (as good as negative records) from his 192 transactions, far too high for comfort!!

The rest is very much predictable.

Whn my fren initially made tht purchase, there weren't all tht negative n neutral feedback. All these came lately.. Bad luck man..

I guess Ebay will suspend tis Smitcoff guy soon..

Will update whn I noe wat happens nxt.. ;)

Stefen said:
I am surprised by the eloquence and the the time your friend invested in a jerk like that...

I wouldn't spend that kind of time to him man...

Wat wld u had done then? :)

VampTreSS said:
Can't deny there will always b risk buyin anythin over the internet, but as long as both seller n buyer r fair n stick to the rules, the risk wld almost b the same as buyin frm over the counter.

It doesn't mean if u buy frm a local, tht the person won't play ur backside either. At the end of the day, its all about human relationships. N a person's integrity. So I dun totally agree with the local mindset tht buyin frm overseas auction sites r unsafe.

yes a local can play your backside too no doubt about that but the risks are significantly lower. but at least for local you can insist on dealing face to face, confirm the merchandise is in good condition before concluding the transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.