Wander

...must have guts to point the camera at those faces :thumbsup:

yeah.. totally agree. i don't dare take pictures of strangers at that close of a distance let alone pointing the camera at that. might start a fight >.<:(

Yup 50mm for face shot is freaking near!!! I'm impressed with your "bu yao lian" just kidding..... Really I admire your guts. The fellow can just place his palm on your lens and dirty it for all u know. What can you do sue him ? :bsmilie:

I'm not so ganho, perhaps a 85mm distance or 105mm distance feels safer.

Love the human expressions on your shots... some seemed to be disturbed but some others showed natural expressions :)

And what's best to me is that you use a 50mm... admire your effort mate...!!!

Thank you :)

The first 35 photographs were taken with a 50mm lens and the rest were taken with other focal lengths. You can check the exif if you're interested. ;)

Love the human expressions on your shots... some seemed to be disturbed but some others showed natural expressions :)

And what's best to me is that you use a 50mm... admire your effort mate...!!!

yeah.. totally agree. i don't dare take pictures of strangers at that close of a distance let alone pointing the camera at that. might start a fight >.<:(

Yup 50mm for face shot is freaking near!!! I'm impressed with your "bu yao lian" just kidding..... Really I admire your guts. The fellow can just place his palm on your lens and dirty it for all u know. What can you do sue him ? :bsmilie:

I'm not so ganho, perhaps a 85mm distance or 105mm distance feels safer.

Last edited:
107268725.jpg

107268709.jpg

107268684.jpg

107268673.jpg

107263984.jpg

nice shot.... bro

#66 faking the spectacled look. No lens! :bsmilie:

Nice series though. Talk about in-your-face.

May I know do you autofocus or preset distance?Thks:)

really enjoyed viewing your series. :)