{Velasco} Changi Rejuvenated! Test shots with EOS 450D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
another one to share :

PAPERWEIGHT

3208938147_f38378f6c5.jpg

great stuff... finally got ur dslr ya;) time to be poisoned by toxic lenses :bsmilie:

I like your PAPERWEIGHT. it does look and feel light..

another one to share :

PAPERWEIGHT

3208938147_f38378f6c5.jpg

:lovegrin::lovegrin::lovegrin: Like this photo very much.

Don't take this the wrong way, but other than this though, I actually like your PnS shots more. Maybe just a matter of getting used to the new camera.

:D congrats on your upgrade!

great stuff... finally got ur dslr ya;) time to be poisoned by toxic lenses :bsmilie:

hahah yesh andrew, finally! nah i'm immune now since that poison attacks people with money

I like your PAPERWEIGHT. it does look and feel light..

thanks! glad you feel that way :thumbsup:

:lovegrin::lovegrin::lovegrin: Like this photo very much.

Don't take this the wrong way, but other than this though, I actually like your PnS shots more. Maybe just a matter of getting used to the new camera.

thanks man! awww seriously? hehe maybe i have yet to find a comfortable footing here. will improve more ok :D

congrats on your upgrade!

thanks thanks :thumbsup:

hi velasco, what lense did you use? your image is very sharp, esp image 19. Did you use macro lense?

hi velasco, what lense did you use? your image is very sharp, esp image 19. Did you use macro lense?

if im not wrong velasco's using his kit lens + raynox

hi yup as munkytrouble mentioned. there you go.
the raynox lens is only affixed to the kit lens for some of the shots though hehe

there was a time that i used to think your saturation and contrast is too strong for my taste, but i think the control has improved a lot with the details and the clarity and sharpness are amazingly good too. i never shot that well with my still life.

this thread is truely enjoyable.

hahah yesh andrew, finally! nah i'm immune now since that poison attacks people with money

thanks! glad you feel that way :thumbsup:

Haha, congrats on your new buy~ ;)

And haha, the immunity will go down one... But i am sure your self discipline is pretty good~

Hope to see more good stuff from you man~

PS: I am sure you will get the UWA lens on your next buy. ;p
You deserve it la. :)

Heya Velasco, love your composition and colours! :thumbsup:
And congrats on your new 'love' :sweatsm:

Hey Febrita! thank you so much for the kind words. Those two are usually my main concern to offset the other technicalities that im still working on. So woohoo! hehe.

there was a time that i used to think your saturation and contrast is too strong for my taste, but i think the control has improved a lot with the details and the clarity and sharpness are amazingly good too. i never shot that well with my still life.

this thread is truely enjoyable.

zoosshhh. there was a time i used to be a fan of your work, now i still am! hehe. So that is truly inspiring. I'm glad clubsnap allows progression to take place and people to witness it. That way, you just feel motivated to even stretch your horizons. :)

Haha, congrats on your new buy~ ;)

And haha, the immunity will go down one... But i am sure your self discipline is pretty good~

Hope to see more good stuff from you man~

PS: I am sure you will get the UWA lens on your next buy. ;p
You deserve it la. :)

yappy! i hope so. im broke anyways so thats forceful discipline right there.

wheee is the UWA good at all? someone be my sponsor mwahah.
and thanks dude, i dont know if im deserving or whatnots, but it felt satisfying to get my hands on a dslr at last

yappy! i hope so. im broke anyways so thats forceful discipline right there.

wheee is the UWA good at all? someone be my sponsor mwahah.
and thanks dude, i dont know if im deserving or whatnots, but it felt satisfying to get my hands on a dslr at last

No worries man, take your time and i am sure you will produce more good stuff~

And Canon 450D with spot metering is a good camera to start off with~ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.