{Velasco} Changi Rejuvenated! Test shots with EOS 450D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a mix of both i guess :D

50mmf1.8II wanna buy that next.see that you have it, it should do wonders right.

Amazed by the bokeh,very happy with the price and love the photo the 50mm lens capture!:lovegrin:

Btw,your macro photos are very very nice.Are those taken with Raynox 250 on kit lens 18-55mm??
Was thinking whether wanna get the Raynox 250 or the Kenko extension tubes?

Thanks!

Last edited:
3202734871_3a7e365846.jpg

PP done? Beautiful shot ... What's the setting for this shot? Can't seem to see setting on flickr ... wonder why. :)

Amazed by the bokeh,very happy with the price and love the photo the 50mm lens capture!:lovegrin:

Btw,your macro photos are very very nice.Are those taken with Raynox 250 on kit lens 18-55mm??
Was thinking whether wanna get the Raynox 250 or the Kenko extension tubes?

Thanks!
good to hear that i want to get it ASAP hehe. btw those are just kit lens plus raynox yup :D
at first i was uncertain about the result since i tried taking some under artificial light but its not nice at all. But with natural light, it produce some decent captures.

PP done? Beautiful shot ... What's the setting for this shot? Can't seem to see setting on flickr ... wonder why. :)

Haha. All the photos have degrees of PP done. thanks! I cannot recall the settings tho cause after I save on my editor, the EXIF data is gone. Thats why Flickr doesn't have anything to show. But i believe i stepped up the ISO to 400 for that while shutter speed should be around 1/250 and the aperture is at f5.6 if im not mistaken.no flash fired in any of these shots.

You had really shown us some true potential of the 450D's performance, great job TS..Congrates to ur new toy and happy shooting and keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

Enjoyed viewing this series, keep it up! Nice colours though I think some are a wee bit oversaturated for my liking. Look forward to seeing more from you.

im jealous! after buying my raynox 250, i've not taken a single shot as nice as the ones you have! :(

You had really shown us some true potential of the 450D's performance, great job TS..Congrates to ur new toy and happy shooting and keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

thanks man! thats some very generous words. I will shoot more and be inspired by you guys too.

Enjoyed viewing this series, keep it up! Nice colours though I think some are a wee bit oversaturated for my liking. Look forward to seeing more from you.

haha i love saturation but i agree perhaps i should tone down a lil. Thanks!

grats on ya new wife. hehe.
lovely photos as well. :)

haha ya wow scary can buy and sell wife :p

im jealous! after buying my raynox 250, i've not taken a single shot as nice as the ones you have! :(

hehehe dont be envious. im sure you can do well too. keep trying man.

So how velasco, how's the shooting coming along? Post more man!!!

Nice pictures bro:thumbsup: and welcome to the world of dslr:)

thanks bro. haha glad to be here. heh.

So how velasco, how's the shooting coming along? Post more man!!!

luffs, can lah, still exploring stuffs. I don't know how to have the 3 auto-bracket exposure though. lSecondly, I'm still not pleased with the landscape shots. I think I screwed up some settings so the landscapes turned out subpar.lol. I will, here's another two more taken at Changi yesterday. It seems in my world, there's only Changi.:sweat:

3206315296_cf7041dd9f.jpg

3206672986_a8e0880563.jpg

velasco -

congratulations on your upgrade.

i hope this come across well, but in time you'll probably see that knowing what shots are keepers, and what shots are not, that will go a long way when it comes to presenting your work, etc. in general, a few shots with good quality compared to a lot of shots with those few shots scattered in between - the former stands out more. these days, every day outing i get, as long as i get 1 ballbreaking shot i'm happy, because ball-breaking trumps "just good enough" multifold.

cheers and keep shooting. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
velasco, continue shooting. I'm also learning as I shoot everytime. Hmm, since u stay at the same estate as me, we can go shooting together. Like that you won't have to limit urself to only changi.

Take that as my offer! ;)

Hey night86mare, you know what! I too have the same thinking. 1 good shot is all that I would need to be happy about it. Though, I feel that sometimes that 1 good shot would come from that many shots.

Cheers!

velasco -

i hope this come across well, but in time you'll probably see that knowing what shots are keepers, and what shots are not, that will go a long way when it comes to presenting your work, etc. in general, a few shots with good quality compared to a lot of shots with those few shots scattered in between - the former stands out more. these days, every day outing i get, as long as i get 1 ballbreaking shot i'm happy, because ball-breaking trumps "just good enough" multifold.

congrats on ur new cam! nice series again..

velasco -

wk, you broke one of your new year resolution.
my name my name. heh.

anyways, thanks. yesh in time, indeed. Now, I'm still finding the right footing amidst this transition. Selection is still incredibly tough for me at this stage. I hope soon enough I will be wise in presenting my craft. As for now, allow me to flood you guys with multiple shots albeit some redundancy. Its so ironic though reflecting on your wise words. Cause at this level, every shot seems to be ballbreaking for me. heheh.

thanks for the motivation alright :)

Last edited:
velasco, continue shooting. I'm also learning as I shoot everytime. Hmm, since u stay at the same estate as me, we can go shooting together. Like that you won't have to limit urself to only changi.

Take that as my offer! ;)

Yup, learning never cease. No problemo, one day we will. My cousin lives at 428 there. So can all go out. hehe. :) Changi is my seraphic seclusion now, actually.

wk, you broke one of your new year resolution.
my name my name. heh.

anyways, thanks. yesh in time, indeed. Now, I'm still finding the right footing amidst this transition. Selection is still incredibly tough for me at this stage. I hope soon enough I will be wise in presenting my craft. As for now, allow me to flood you guys with multiple shots albeit some redundancy. Its so ironic though reflecting on your wise words. Cause at this level, every shot seems to be ballbreaking for me. heheh.

thanks for the motivation alright :)

sorry iskandar.. :D

look 6 months down the road, look back at your photos. in fact, you can start looking back 6 months ago. if i kept every photo i've ever taken and kept afterward i'd probably have twice of what i have. every browsing of the archives just results in massive deletion. :)

congrats on ur new cam! nice series again..
thanks yun!

sorry iskandar.. :D

look 6 months down the road, look back at your photos. in fact, you can start looking back 6 months ago. if i kept every photo i've ever taken and kept afterward i'd probably have twice of what i have. every browsing of the archives just results in massive deletion. :)

wk, alright will do. haha i should practice that, seriously. thanks for the advice okay ? :thumbsup:

kit lens + pp?

Status
Not open for further replies.