User feedback on Konnoc batteries and chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my past experience with Sanyo batteries, Konnoc seems to perform much better than the Sanyo ones (ie last longer). Worth getting, IMHO.

From what is shown on the Konnoc 1 hour charger packaging, this product seems quite good, but after reading the reviews here, I think I will give the charger a miss. Might get a Maha one instead.

lefei said:
From my past experience with Sanyo batteries, Konnoc seems to perform much better than the Sanyo ones (ie last longer). Worth getting, IMHO.

From what is shown on the Konnoc 1 hour charger packaging, this product seems quite good, but after reading the reviews here, I think I will give the charger a miss. Might get a Maha one instead.

To all Konnoc user please note -

The Konnoc batteries size are slightly biger then normal size for both AA and AAA size. Thus, it might not fit into your equipments if your equipment batt compartment don't have extra free play. Coz i got this problem.

Hi, I face this problem also but after charging the battery a few times, the label got unglued out and it can fit in nicely again.

I got konnoc 2500mah nimh AAs, 8 of them. The charger that come with it, no good.

The problem comes when battery still got power, you recharge it. The charger did not recharge the AAs fully. I had a case when the charger indicated full charge, and I took out for an outing. Shot the first one, okay. Second shot, the output down and by the third shot, no power. I took the batteries on a full charge with the Maha - shoots beautifully. What does this tell me? So I want to verify. So, I charge the AAs to full power in the Konnoc, put into my Maha charger, the AAs still need to charge for quite a while before it turn green and fully charged.

From my experience, the konnoc batteries are quite good and economical, but stay away from their charger. Currently, I use konnoc 2500 with Maha Powerex MH-C401FS 100 Minute Cool Charger. The charger does a decent job of ensure my batteries are fully charged!
mhc401fs.jpg
Konnoc-A099_200.jpg

Maha 402FS (left) -------------------------- Konnoc A099 (right)​

I heard from some sources that the Sanyo 2500mah are not consistent performers, so I am staying away from them until proven otherwise. Heard powerex 2500 is good, but I will wait until my konnoc die before procuring new batteries. :)

hmm seems that sanyo quality of the batts must have dropped ...

elcap said:
Hi, I face this problem also but after charging the battery a few times, the label got unglued out and it can fit in nicely again.

what label you mean that came unglued ???

The white label that is stick on the battery for 2500mAh.

Status
Not open for further replies.