User feedback on Konnoc batteries and chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
ironargon said:
Hi, I have two sets of Konoc batts (1 set= 4pcs of 2500mAh) and a charger. So far they have not failed me when used with the SB-800 Speedlight - fired many shots until I lost count. Full charge for 4 batts takes about 20mins (claimed 15mins) and they don seem to overheat. The construction of the charger looks flimsy though. Comes wif car and usb charger somemore. Think I bought it for under $40. Varta is abt $80, and it comes wif a huge voltage adaptor, cumbersome for travelling... Not sure how long my Konocs will last, but so far so good. :)
ya sure a not??? some more under $40!!! 40 for 1 charger and 8batts???

Charging from the mains, not USB nor car batt, was indeed about 20mins. Unless the meter in the LCD display fakes me. Was skeptical initially, never heard of this brand but just took the risk.

Got it from Funan (cant remember the shop name, but the big one wif an escalator leading to the ground level). Its $40 for one set which consists of one charger + four 2500mAh batts. Had to pay for the other extra 4 batts. Not $40 for 1 charger + 8 batts. Sorry abt that.

i found that upon charging the batteries ... the green indicator on the top right hand corner of the charger blinks every 2 / 3 secs ... is it normal ? cause the manual doesn't say anything about that blinking part ....

Just bought mine from Comex just now (still in its box right now) for $39 - comes with 4 batteries.

I bought my NEXcell charger at comex for $58. 1 charger, 8 2500 batts and 4 AAA batts. cos i see on the forum est charger die here die there.... and read on the net that those super fast charger like those 15min are not good for the batts. the volt are forcing the batts to over work than its optimum charging performance.

damienster said:
I bought my NEXcell charger at comex for $58. 1 charger, 8 2500 batts and 4 AAA batts. cos i see on the forum est charger die here die there.... and read on the net that those super fast charger like those 15min are not good for the batts. the volt are forcing the batts to over work than its optimum charging performance.

so whats the spec liike?

eosslr said:
so whats the spec liike?
doing an assignment this sat... will let u noe abt it.

dennislim said:
i found that upon charging the batteries ... the green indicator on the top right hand corner of the charger blinks every 2 / 3 secs ... is it normal ? cause the manual doesn't say anything about that blinking part ....

I assumed that is trickle charging every 2/3 secs...;p

I would advise whoever buying a charger to avoid this model.
The charger really doesn't perform up to expectation and constantly undercharge battery while indicating its fully charged. However, the battery is good and perform well.
U can read more of my test and observation on the Newbies Corner.
How i wish i could get a refund from eastgear, now not using this charger anymore.

Rgrds,
Daniel

Just bought my Konnoc for $39 inclusive of 4 batt. It took less than an hour to charge the 4 batt and the batt didn't feel hot at all unlike my previous Maha charger. Good value for money. :thumbsup:

Hi all Konnoc charger users...

any update on this charger especially those you used it for months already?

Thanks!

arte said:
Hi all Konnoc charger users...

any update on this charger especially those you used it for months already?

Thanks!

Hi,

Bought my set 2 months ago and these are my experiences to share :

1) Nope, my charger doesn't have the orange backlight as on the packaging.
2) Yup, the green light blinks every few seconds.
3) The batts after and during charging are only warm -> towards cool.
4) Charging is ard 45mins.
5) Performance of my batts (GP & Sanyo) has been better, compared to charging them
using the Sanyo charger.
6) The refresh function takes ard 5-6hrs to drain a set of 4 fully charged batts and completely charge them completely!

Anyone has similar experiences too?

i juz bought 4 pcs of konnoc 2500mAh batts in SLS for $14.90. charging it now, hopefully it will perform much better den sanyo 2500mAh :p

IMHO, the Konnoc discharges faster den my Sanyo & GP batts. Do let us know your experiences.

so $39 for the charger and 4 batts ...

Life span's is great. In fact better than my Sanyos. They actually lasted me more than 300 shots I think, for my latest shoot.

er so can buy from where ??? East Gear ???

Status
Not open for further replies.