Unprofessional photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cody is passing through Singapore on her way back to Perth ... so it is difficult to "bring a friend" along for the shoot. I have shot in UK quite ften and in most cases when it is a lingerie or nude shoot, the model will ask for a reference from the photographer (another model that the photographer has work with before). I guess in the case here ... it was a little difficult to get good/proper references.

time to close this thread. more than enough had been expressed. from legal to ..... . to ts, it has served its purpose. your options are up to you.

Your word vs his.

And unfortunately (and I say this while trying to maintain an objective standpoint), when it comes to cases like this, the men are always disadvantaged, whatever his position.

I see we're all ready to assume he's guilty, even before we even know what really went down.

This is a lesson for all. Not just for the model, but for photographers as well.

TS doesn't seems to be responding, maybe the photog has contacted her to talk about it? let her decide herself lar.

Status
Not open for further replies.