Unpleasant shopping experiences in Sim Lim Square

Status
Not open for further replies.
CS members by now should know where to go for reliable and customer-friendly shop for their equipments. As a Customer Service Officer at Sentosa, I always advised against going to shop at SLQ although my Guests from Indonesia,Thailand,Phillipines, told me their friends back home recommanded that place. For photographic equipments, I would suggest the reliable shops that gives good customer services and reasonable retail prices..

If you know that the mountain has tigers, and go to the mountain, and the tiger shakes its tail at you from behind the bushes, and then you look into the bushes and get clawed...

So many have enjoyed the pleasure of being clawed.

3190410970_caa3e1fbb7.jpg

Last edited:
Wanted to buy a Canon Speedlite 430EX2, this salesman quote me $500 and say not much people will buy and recommend me to buy other brands. I already know the market rate is about $410-450, so I told him I will consider first. Before I leave he quoted me $400, I again told him I will consider first. (From $500 to $400, so he initially want to con me $100 already). After surveying around, I went back to the shop as he was serving a customer, he ask me wait first. He said in a tone which irritates me like" I give you discount, so you wait lah"

After 5-10 minutes of waiting for him to serve the customer, is my turn. I told him I want the Canon Speedlite 430ex2. He again say you wait lah. At that time he got no more customer, ask me to wait for what. I told him again I want the speedlite and guess what he say, he said he does not want to sell to me. So pissed off with this salesman. If he cannot sell me at $400, then please don't quote this price to me in the first place. So angry with this "Tua Kang" salesman and wasted my time.

Which is why I'll never go to such place to shop.... SLS = SALESMAN'S LOUSY SERVICE

Is a Sri Lankan's Tiger. Not many.

Status
Not open for further replies.