Uniquely CS... Ppl like to hear nice things even thou comments welcome written...

Status
Not open for further replies.
give option when starting thread

option called: NICE COMMENTS FILTER

then anything and everything posted in the thread automatically becomes post that says "very nice pictures! :thumbsup:" tada, problem solved.

pls make me special member to recognise my wonderful workable suggestion. like that the people who give not so good comments won't bother to comment.. those who anyhow give thumbs up will not mind posting.. :)

i've nominated u to be moderator liao... :devil:

give option when starting thread

option called: NICE COMMENTS FILTER

then anything and everything posted in the thread automatically becomes post that says "very nice pictures! :thumbsup:" tada, problem solved.

pls make me special member to recognise my wonderful workable suggestion. like that the people who give not so good comments won't bother to comment.. those who anyhow give thumbs up will not mind posting.. :)

honestly, this kind of thing will never end one lor even with comments filter on.

All this take time and it could take up to centuries to embrace the "right" culture

This statement basically covers everything liao. Mystery solved :)

members who want good comments and a lot can join "special gold membership in clubsnap"

everyone who gives good comments that they like, they can approve, and donate 10 cents to the person giving good comments..

the 10 cents collect already can use to pay for xmm shoot.

this is called "feel good cycle", is also unique to CS once implemented. everyone happy, you happy, i happy, model happy, organiser happy, mod happy! banks also happy because got flow of money running around. :thumbsup:

honestly, this kind of thing will never end one lor even with comments filter on.

All this take time and it could take up to centuries to embrace the "right" culture

well, i dun start, u dun act, dun say centuries lah, maybe humans extinct like dinosaurs also nobody will bother...

so u guys like how CS is now?

Agree. :thumbsup:

Cannot take it, don't post.

2nd that:thumbsup: U post with the aim to seek further imrpovement. If u can't tk negative feedbacks, shdnt post in the 1st place.

ya... wanna CHANGE ClubSnap? :devil:

i see long term instead of short term...

How many of u now don't post comments inside Gallery section cos being told off about your comments? Feel pissed, sian, etc rite...

Y not we just turn the whole table around?

Promote improvement campaign...

1) When threadstarter become nasty, infraction served! :devil:
2) TS should give thanks for comments given.
3) If do not wanna get comments, lock thread!

now i even seldom go to see the gallery section, only a few selected one during blue moon.

As giving comments etc, it's very subjective one as one might jsut looking at what technical aspects etc or one just looking at the feel or just creative senses? It depend on one what's they look for.

And some might not good at words in commenting etc

Before you want to change here, i think u need to change human beings :D

well, i dun start, u dun act, dun say centuries lah, maybe humans extinct like dinosaurs also nobody will bother...

Night86mare is only one of a few who is still passionate in posting all his photo and giving comments to inspire others.

I now only post my photo in APAD.....and not giving comments to others photo......:embrass:

apparently thats what i see in the forum... i thought this is over after someone who always give nice pic, even thou pic not nice, have left. but now, i think still alot of ppl who post image, even thou put comments welcomed, but when i give comments, they immediately jump... guess everyone just like to post image... i suggest them to just close thread like that... whats the point when ppl can find things to improve on and give advice then given to someone who isn't appreciative.

But most of the happenings only occurred in Portraits right? (Correct me if I'm wrong).

The rest of the gallery sections are generally friendly leh.

in fact, there are a few good examples been improving the practices (IMHO). Where ideas been shared and comments exchanges.

I never like CS nor I dislike CS. Just neutral in general where "friends" to meet here. :)

But most of the happenings only occurred in Portraits right? (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Other galleries are like fairytale.......most the comments are too good to be true.......:sweat:

you don't scare me...

if i become moderator i ask for dereg :angel:

Nah, it'll be quite fun for you to be modding.

Of course it remains to be seen who's the one with the short end of the stick...

;p;p;p

now i even seldom go to see the gallery section, only a few selected one during blue moon.

As giving comments etc, it's very subjective one as one might jsut looking at what technical aspects etc or one just looking at the feel or just creative senses? It depend on one what's they look for.

And some might not good at words in commenting etc

Before you want to change here, i think u need to change human beings :D

i'm promoting, say what u feel about the picture campaign... no restrictions, but no below the belt...

if i dun take the step, who will?

我很喜欢 CS KOPITIAM.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

all the beer aunties also :heart:

Nah, it'll be quite fun for you to be modding.

Of course it remains to be seen who's the one with the short end of the stick...
can mods give each other infractions?:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

depends lah... i sometimes wonder if ppl are waiting for someone to start commenting else will give generic nice pics... cos when i start commenting, i notice ppl will start posting how they feel...

is that so?

Status
Not open for further replies.