Underwater Portrait

Status
Not open for further replies.

elise_ng

Apr 30, 2005
Singapore
Hi everyone! Hmm... I wonder if anyone, the older members, remember we did an underwater portrait before. Er... Don't remember the photographers' name but miss you guys. How have you guys been?

Hi hello , Been missing so long.

HELLO!

haven't been diving at all this year. Siao-on and Beivied are recently married and William has been busy photographing the female form since loaning us his pool.

HELLO!

haven't been diving at all this year. Siao-on and Beivied are recently married and William has been busy photographing the female form since loaning us his pool.

Did Siao-on and Beivied did their wedding shoot underwater? Haha... ;)

donlt think so. didn;t see such pics on display at their wedding

Well... Those days were fun. Anyone keen to do it again?

HELLO!

haven't been diving at all this year. Siao-on and Beivied are recently married....

Are they aiming for the baby bonus or was it a mis-fire?

Well... Those days were fun. Anyone keen to do it again?

Doing the Underwater Portraits again ,I am keen but sourcing for pools to use is not easy. Anyone has swimming pools to recommend for Underwater Portraits?

airforce - if you are going to shoot u/w, dont forget to call me!!!

when are you organising the shoot at your workplace? :p :p

oi oi oi .. :sticktong

foxwagon, bb bonus not very attractive lor .... :sweat:

hi elise!!! ya very long time no see.... siaoon and i have been vvveerrrryyy busy at work.. actually some members in clubsnap did really very good work of underwater portrait shoots.. pro pro one .. :)

Hi beivied---long time been missing. Glad to hear from you. Any chances to use the old pools. Can pm me. Maybe can organise again.

Status
Not open for further replies.