Underwater Housing for Nikon D3?

I have housed the F90, F5 (X2) and now the D3 on S&S. No issues with it so far. Perhaps if you do, you can share so i know what im missing out.

For any others that have the mindset to house the D3 on S&S for UW photography, let me know and i will gladly share my experience. A group of my friends and I are all on S&S...

you can email me: trevorteo@pacific.net.sg or post it here and ill try to answer as best I can.

TT

Last edited:
Wow first time i'm hearing that nexus is better than seacam. Are you the owner of the website? Don't think it's really appropriate to paste the link here like that.

Alvin, Nexus is better than Seacam in terms of form factor and weight. So technically Grig/Greg is right. Not dissing you though.

Grig/Greg is the owner of the website. He is the Nexus dealer for Singapore market though most here will go elsewhere. He does not have a dedicated shop front for the Nexus product.

He is a Russian businessman and his customers are mostly his countrymen and East Europeans as I was told.

How is your 50D coming along?

Alvin, Nexus is better than Seacam in terms of form factor and weight. So technically Grig/Greg is right. Not dissing you though.

Grig/Greg is the owner of the website. He is the Nexus dealer for Singapore market though most here will go elsewhere. He does not have a dedicated shop front for the Nexus product.

He is a Russian businessman and his customers are mostly his countrymen and East Europeans as I was told.

How is your 50D coming along?

Weight for sure. Smaller for sure. But quality wise i don't know. Always thought seacam was considered the rolls royce of u/w housings with the price to match. Greg's website is pretty skimpy for a supposed nexus dealer although the USA one is bad as well. Esp one in singapore and having no shopfront. Anyway the japan website is quite simple as well haha. :bsmilie:

Anyway i've ordered the nexus housing for my 50D. Should arrive next week.

Housing for Nikon D3 is much more expensive than housing for Canon. It is sad. That's why I decided to sell my Niukon and buy Canon. Housings are much cheaper and there is a better selection of domes, strobes, etc....

Here is the new D4....! Do you think there will be a new type of housing for it?

Here is the new D4....! Do you think there will be a new type of housing for it?

Yes... if you could afford the D4... you should be able to afford a custom made U/W housing... won't be cheap or mass produces like those of more affordable DSLR.

custom made housings costs 10-20k. That is too much for me. I will wait until somebody will start making them.

Hi

Current im using Sea&Sea housing my D3 camera , it a very good housing But Sea&Sea had stop production Pls note housingmay cos more than the camera.

Can you please elaborate the details and classify the cameras?