Ubin on 31 Oct 04

Status
Not open for further replies.
ac1c38ea.jpg

b2a14653.jpg

53c21f80.jpg

My pano shot, first time doing pano.....
Any suggestions, comments, recommendations to which is the best stitching tool???

pano3.jpg

Nice shots West Ray. :thumbsup:
I would prefer 1st & 3rd to be taken in portrait.

eawtan, nice pano... looks fine to me leh... maybe I'm not good in pano, so can't really tell what's a good stitched photo. :)

Try posting in the other forums (photo galleries) with direct linking, more people will see and give feedback.... ;)

Ashleyy said:
So sad.... nobody looks at my photos and give me feedbacks....... :cry:

Ashleyy said:
portrait of priscilla? :what:

Ashleyy said:

Yar lor.

Those who commented on my pix, in the other sub-forum, not the same group that were at Ubin..... :cry:

Either it is not worth a second look, ie no standard OR so good that they are speechless....

Esp when you spend the efforts C & P the urls from the forum over, to make it easier to click.... :cry:

Anyway, here are the links again :

Comments appreciated hor..... :sweat:

Ashleyy said:

Well, actually I went to see your album already, and copied some photos to my harddisk ;) 'Cause I didn't get many group shots, but you got a lot. Should've thanked you for that :D

Cheers!

Oh well.. I was using photobucket but they shrunk the size from 100mb to 25mb.. So now I'm outta space.. din wan to subscribe too many webspace as I already got a few.. getting hard to keep track...

So I'm trying the PBase one to see how's the interface, mabbe I will sign up for a paid account there. This trial version doesn't seems to let me hotlink my photos.... :confused:

that's really some nice pictures.. life in the island is really careful and peaceful...

West_ray said:

I like this picture very much. A lot of feelings. The red flower, the simple and well kept home, the coconut trees and mild sky. Very Malay and very selamat for me. Thanks Ray!

Lets go again...time to shoot the untouch lands again..

tOGGY said:
I like this picture very much. A lot of feelings. The red flower, the simple and well kept home, the coconut trees and mild sky. Very Malay and very selamat for me. Thanks Ray!
oh haha .. actually i was surpised that the pic came out quite well considering the fact that it was the first time i had used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.